Weekend Betting

Slacker

57 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Anyone do the booking points bets with skybet? Been looking at these recently and seen a guy on twitter last night, to be fair that's all he bets on, had 2 absolute belter accumulators come in._20181121_120158.JPG

I usually do goals/cards/corners combinations for some games i watch but never really bet on just booking points although I have bet on red cards in games in the past. 

Some bet that though! Can only imagine the big prices were cause it was friendlies

I usually do goals/cards/corners combinations for some games i watch but never really bet on just booking points although I have bet on red cards in games in the past. 
Some bet that though! Can only imagine the big prices were cause it was friendlies
Probably mate, I'm going to have a wee look at the booking points this weekend and have a wee check on
http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/fairplay
To see who the main offenders in England are.

Don't know if anybody noticed the swing on the Berwick game???

Started with Berwick, up until kick-off at 12/1 against, pretty unusual odds, especially for a League match, don't think I've ever seen a league fixture with such a disparity between the two teams odds wise!!!

Then imagine backing that team who then race into a halftime lead of 3-0 and then you cash out at half time and pump half of it on Clyde who were then at 17/1 and half on the draw which was then 12/1!!!

Cashout again on Clyde after they pull it back to 3-3 and let the bet on the draw run its course!!!

Somebody somewhere, possibly of an oriental persuasion has made a killing and the SPFL should probably be looking at the Clyde and Berwick players bank statements!!!

Don't know if anybody noticed the swing on the Berwick game???
Started with Berwick, up until kick-off at 12/1 against, pretty unusual odds, especially for a League match, don't think I've ever seen a league fixture with such a disparity between the two teams odds wise!!!
Then imagine backing that team who then race into a halftime lead of 3-0 and then you cash out at half time and pump half of it on Clyde who were then at 17/1 and half on the draw which was then 12/1!!!
Cashout again on Clyde after they pull it back to 3-3 and let the bet on the draw run its course!!!
Somebody somewhere, possibly of an oriental persuasion has made a killing and the SPFL should probably be looking at the Clyde and Berwick players bank statements!!!

Hing oan. These Chinese fellas have gone to bother of rigging a game but can’t just organise getting some cash in hand?

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Hing oan. These Chinese fellas have gone to bother of rigging a game but can’t just organise getting some cash in hand?

Is that the criminal mastermind behind it all???

I was probably putting more thought into how I would do it with the meagre sums available to me!!!:whistle