Weekend Betting

Slacker

Brechin were odds-on at the start of the week at home to Stenhousemuir, but you can now get them at 7/5 with Victor / McBookie, or 11/8 with William Hill. That’s cracking value as they should be about Evens. Anyone with a betfair exchange account can get 2.52 which is like 6/4  

I recommend pawning your Mum’s jewellery and sticking it all on the home win. What could possibly go wrong???

51 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Any reason why Charlton are even money at home to Wimbledon?

They've won 4 of their last 5 and Wimbledon don't get many points away. Don't see any major injury concerns for them.

Also think QOS are huge at around 21/10 at home to Dunfermline

Agree with those. Edinburgh and St Johnstone look good prices too on current form (provided they games go ahead)

9 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Any reason why Charlton are even money at home to Wimbledon?

They've won 4 of their last 5 and Wimbledon don't get many points away. Don't see any major injury concerns for them.

Also think QOS are huge at around 21/10 at home to Dunfermline

Thought this was going to suffer from the P&B curse after they went down to 10 men in the first minute :lol:

Got a fourfold up today (Watford, Charlton, Raith & Edinburgh City), as well as the Skybet boost on Spurs, Wolves and Leeds. Nice boost to the Xmas fund! 

Edited by Duffy_

Thought this was going to suffer from the P&B curse after they went down to 10 men in the first minute [emoji38]
Got a fourfold up today (Watford, Charlton, Raith & Edinburgh City), as well as the Skybet boost on Spurs, Wolves and Leeds. Nice boost to the Xmas fund! 
Aye, I was getting pelters in the pub as I'd picked Charlton for our group accumulator.

Had a single on Charlton, also had the sky bet treble on so despite QOS letting me down on another line was a decent return

Beyond seething here. 

Had my first 9 teams come up yesterday on my 10 game accumulator, just waiting on Celtic today. $10 stake for a $390 (£222) return. 

Only now at full-time after a Celtic defeat have I realised that I should've stuck a tenner on Hibs before the game as insurance. Pretty sure I saw them at 13/1. Even if they were only 2/1 I'd still have doubled my money. What a dick. 

Lesson learned.