Weekend Betting

Slacker

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Had a brilliant week and won a fair amount. Since I'm feeling generous my tip for today is a simple away treble. Sheff Utd, West Brom and Doncaster  £10 is giving me £127 back, free fucking money lads.

What were you punting on mate?

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

What were you punting on mate?

Just football, horses I don't know enough about. Won around £550 from an original £10 outlay, not been betting for around 6 weeks then started again last week and haven't looked back since. If I keep this lucky streak going today you can add another couple of hundred to that total, hasn't even been that outlandish bets either.

5 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Had a brilliant week and won a fair amount. Since I'm feeling generous my tip for today is a simple away treble. Sheff Utd, West Brom and Doncaster  £10 is giving me £127 back, free fucking money lads.

All win at 3-2 :lol:

That’s it in now, I was in the bath at the end of the games and was very concerned that sky vidiprinter got a result wrong! When I googled the Sheffield Utd full time score it originally came up as 2-2 and I was devastated.

Thanks Tam!

IMG_2254.jpg

Think Burnley are getting back to normal and just over evens against a poor Huddersfield side represents value to me. I’ve took the Skybet treble with spurs who should be a very and boro who I’m less sure on as well as a bigger double with Ipswich who’s away form and form generally is woeful, against a promising swans team at 5/6, the double pays just under 3/1.