Weekend Betting

Slacker

Skybet's priceboost of Lincoln, Portsmouth & Sunderland at 13/2 looked pretty good until I came on here and saw everybody talking about Pompey :lol:

Edited by Duffy_

2 hours ago, Duffy_ said:

Skybet's priceboost of Lincoln, Portsmouth & Sunderland at 13/2 looked pretty good until I came on here and saw everybody talking about Pompey :lol:

It was a bit cheeky as you could get more than 7/1 elsewhere.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I fucking hate Dunfermline for wrecking this.

Queens doing their bit by absolutely horsing Crusaders 4-0 in the first half.

I'd have been more pissed off if Queens were the only ones to blow it.

18 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Thankfully all three blew it in the end. :lol::(

Despite all the hilarity especially for Morton fans, I don't think most Bairns were expecting much different. The Nomads have been on a good run, beating TNS the other week, and Falkirk have been utter shite.

Edited by welshbairn

Like the look of Lincoln City away at Macclesfield, opposite ends of the table and can get them over evens.

Also Edinburgh City are over evens at home to Annan. Annan have started the season well but Edinburgh look strong and won't concede many. I wouldn't be surprised if Annan got something today but think the odds are good for a home win.

Although I contributed to the P&B curse last weekend so probably best ignoring me![emoji23]

Like the look of Lincoln City away at Macclesfield, opposite ends of the table and can get them over evens.

Also Edinburgh City are over evens at home to Annan. Annan have started the season well but Edinburgh look strong and won't concede many. I wouldn't be surprised if Annan got something today but think the odds are good for a home win.

Although I contributed to the P&B curse last weekend so probably best ignoring me![emoji23]
Both came in as part of a 4 fold with a £5 free bet[emoji41] Screenshot_20180915-171210.png