C***s on a thread

According to Throbber Glasgow City Centre takes in Greenock in the West, Airdrie in the East, Stirling in the North and Dumfries in the South.....

It doesn't [emoji23] just so long as it includes just south around Bridge street and the Gorbals and the 02 academy then I agree with the map posted by KB.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

It doesn't emoji23.png just so long as it includes just south around Bridge street and the Gorbals and the 02 academy then I agree with the map posted by KB.

That's not the city centre m8.

If, like me five minutes ago, anyone else doesn't have a clue what's being referred to here, it's a discussion on the 'Things you want to share with P&B' thread.
Would not recommend reading, tbh.

I accept some responsibility for this, I wasn't in the mood for backing down yesterday and should probably have wound my neck in.

I accept some responsibility for this, I wasn't in the mood for backing down yesterday and should probably have wound my neck in.

I'm actually coming round to your way of thinking Throbber, as we are only basing this on a shite graphic from KB.
Let's include the Gorbals & I'm also thinking perhaps parts of East Kilbride?

I'm actually coming round to your way of thinking Throbber, as we are only basing this on a shite graphic from KB.
Let's include the Gorbals & I'm also thinking perhaps parts of East Kilbride?

You are an incredibly unfunny poster.

Just now, throbber said:

I have never seen any sort of interesting input from you either. You also laughed when I pointed out your username was an anagram of "rather bondage"

Jeezo, what a memory, well done. For the record, I still think that's funny.

I don't mind being beige either, I've never claimed to be anything else.

Jeezo, what a memory, well done. For the record, I still think that's funny.
I don't mind being beige either, I've never claimed to be anything else.

I don't actually know you as a poster but I just can't remember anything you have ever said despite being aware of your name for some time now.

Also it isn't irony for me to say another poster is unfunny if I am unfunny myself, irony would be writing a very long winded and unfunny post as to why brothers blues was an unfunny poster.

Archived