The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

All over Glasgow, indeed Scotland there are well known Celtic and Rangers pubs and well known gay pubs, I've also been in Edinburgh in pubs known as Hibs and Hearts pubs  

None of the above have any football club of sexuality sign above the door, they may be popular with people of said ilk but neither are they totally exclusive to those of such footballing or even sexual orientation. 

My cousin used to be a karaoke host in the waterloo bar near Central station and she was openly and obviously gay, a lot of gay people drank in there as did some people who were straight including myself on occasion, the Bistro in Stirling was not an official gay bar but had a majority of gay clientele, but plenty straight people including myself, I met the girl who would go on to be my wife and have my three children on a night out in there, my point being, officially or unofficially a pub is a pub regardless of who attaches themselves to it.

I still dont see your point other than the blatantly obvious insinuation. 

*stands up and applauds* 

An absolutely magnificent post Magee. You’ve totally nailed the difference between an official gay bar and an unofficial gay bar. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

*stands up and applauds* 

An absolutely magnificent post Magee. You’ve totally nailed the difference between an official gay bar and an unofficial gay bar. 

To be fair, gay, straight, Celtic or Sevco pubs that sell Tennents lager should be fucking closed down immediately. 

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

What a night out we'd have by the way James... fridge full of Corona and Tennents post pub and my brother would deliver a curry x

^  

The "coming out post".  Shelf all the rational shit I said earlier.   

22 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

All over Glasgow, indeed Scotland there are well known Celtic and Rangers pubs and well known gay pubs, I've also been in Edinburgh in pubs known as Hibs and Hearts pubs  

None of the above have any football club of sexuality sign above the door, they may be popular with people of said ilk but neither are they totally exclusive to those of such footballing or even sexual orientation. 

My cousin used to be a karaoke host in the waterloo bar near Central station and she was openly and obviously gay, a lot of gay people drank in there as did some people who were straight including myself on occasion, the Bistro in Stirling was not an official gay bar but had a majority of gay clientele, but plenty straight people including myself, I met the girl who would go on to be my wife and have my three children on a night out in there, my point being, officially or unofficially a pub is a pub regardless of who attaches themselves to it.

I still dont see your point other than the blatantly obvious insinuation. 

Aye, not biting right enough.