The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

23 minutes ago, The OP said:

It was completely defamatory to suggest Ian Watkins was overweight at the time of his arrest. Hopefully you’ll be hearing from his solicitor, Throbber.

Throbber is Ian Watkins solicitor? No wonder he goes on about him as much.

Little wonder he's doing life as well, come to think of it.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

Throbber is Ian Watkins solicitor? No wonder he goes on about him as much.

Little wonder he's doing life as well, come to think of it.

Fiddlesticks, I edited to add a comma to avoid this very joke.

I missed what Throbber wrote, but I doubt it was as bad as anyone liking Nickelback.

I feel a little sick. The singer's voice alone.... Imagine taking a bird back to your place and putting that on?
"This guy has a lot of important stuff he's gonna earnestly shout at you".

M-RR-Nickelback-480i60_480x270.jpg

What a complete bell.

How fucking dare you! Take that back, thats worse than you fancying the peado guy

Don't get me wrong, Nirvana had potential, Smells Like Teen Spirit is a fantastic song, but Silverside Up is the type of album they might have created had Kurt Cobain survived long enough to actually write a whole album's worth of decent material.

Don't get me wrong, Nirvana had potential, Smells Like Teen Spirit is a fantastic song, but Silverside Up is the type of album they might have created had Kurt Cobain survived long enough to actually write a whole album's worth of decent material.

Go back to the politics forum - at least the shite you write there is semi-plausible.

Go back to the politics forum - at least the shite you write there is semi-plausible.

It just boggles my mind how much hype Nirvana get considering they had about three good songs. They are in that list it no-mark guitar bands that all sound like shite where people try to outdo each other by pretending to enjoy the least accessible as possible. Listening to How You Remind Me shortly after being forced to listen to Nirvana for half the evening emphasised to me that they really are pretty much doing the same thing but Nickelback at least made their album tracks somewhat catchy and accessible.

49 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

that is easily the worst post in P&B history.

Trying to hard weirdo

8kn57jB.gif

You’re at it.