The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

5 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I agree there's a few *cough* Zen Archer/BigTabbyDave *cough* who creepily hang around trying to be pally with any woman who posts on here, but in this case it's pretty clear that people are just pointing out ayrmad is a dribbling simpleton. I have disagreed with Cuddy quite a few times on here, and that's nothing to do with me agreeing that atrmad is prof that the stereotype of the idiot Daily Mail regurgitating taxi driver, is actually true in some cases.

Bairnardo was definitely trying to fire in there.

1 minute ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Bairnardo was definitely trying to fire in there.

banana level of weirdness here. If you agree with a woman in an argument you either want to f**k her or you're a traitor to white angry virgins.

11 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Not me welshbairn.  I'm happily settled with a girlfriend just now, you won't find me in a nightclub on my own on  Saturday night.

Wait until you e been married about four years.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Kev likes to be a bit edgy with stuff like this. Always going to opposite way from the consensus. It's his thing.

I'm ploughing a lonely furrow here Bairnardo, have to admit it's not always easy.

Edited by Boostin' Kev

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg
Btw, in lieu of anything else happening on this thread, a greenie for anyone who guesses the name of the P+B poster who shares his / her name with the bird (left one) in this picture. 

If that’s the one that fell in love with an SSPCA officer then it’s got to be@romeo

What do you think is happening when you're giving big doses at the end?

My old dear went into nurse training from the age of 15 and worked as one till the day she died and said the exact same thing as this. That at the end the doses of morphine administered for pain relief were what ultimately killed many patients.