c***s on the road

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

Shout out to the HGV driver on the road signed "unsuitable for heavy goods vehicles", especially since he was on my side of the road coming round a blind corner.

In fairness most of those signs are only advisory ,usually just need to be more careful ,give the horn a blast on dodgy corners/bends ect if using them in one ,and don’t drive like ur driving a car .  

Edited by Arthur daley

35 minutes ago, Arthur daley said:

In fairness most of those signs are only advisory ,usually just need to be more careful ,give the horn a blast on dodgy corners/bends ect if using them in one ,and don’t drive like ur driving a car .  

Doesn't matter if the sign is advisory it takes a right c**t to take an HGV down these roads, although there isn't a shortage of c***s in HGVs.

49 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Doesn't matter if the sign is advisory it takes a right c**t to take an HGV down these roads, although there isn't a shortage of c***s in HGVs.

Sometimes it has to be done, especially if there’s no other access route ,was only pointing out  it’s advisory ,as most people seem to believe it’s not advisory and actual law ,had a few arguments with people out walking  or on horses  over the years even after stopping well in advance to let them pass about how it’s illegal to drive down the road and there reporting me , but those times had a motor on the back of a truck and going down the only access road so not much I can do ,depends on the road also ,some are not to bad others are bad enough in a car ,also a lgv is anything over 3.5t so also depends if your driving something weighting just over that for a 40t truck

Edited by Arthur daley

11 minutes ago, Arthur daley said:

Sometimes it has to be done, especially if there’s no other access route ,was only pointing out  it’s advisory ,as most people seem to believe it’s not advisory and actual law ,had a few arguments with people out walking  or on horses  over the years even after stopping well in advance to let them pass about how it’s illegal to drive down the road and there reporting me , but those times had a motor on the back of a truck and going down the only access road so not much I can do ,depends on the road also ,some are not to bad others are bad enough in a car ,also a lgv is anything over 3.5t so also depends if your driving something weighting just over that for a 40t truck

The 'proper' route for HGV's to take is a further half mile up the main road. The only reason the HGV was going the way he was was to cut a half mile or so off his journey.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

c***s Running The Roads - big shout to whatever authority decided to shut the M876 slip off the M80 tonight, but not give any advance warning on the overhead gantries.

any time the M9 east bound on the M90 is closed at night its the same. But they do sometimes have those little yellow signs warning you about it just at the junction 

44 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

20230219_172207.thumb.jpg.16dab7997a8e5e150f4e85f65b6586e3.jpg

Pair of c***s in a car park.

My £1 says they’re the proprietors.

Who have broken the cardinal rule - set in the 1960s by my great uncle Edwin who had a greengrocer shop on Portobello High Street - that you never NEVER park staff cars / company vehicles out front of the premises. That just means there’s one less nearby space for a potentially paying customer.

3 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

My £1 says they’re the proprietors.

Who have broken the cardinal rule - set in the 1960s by my great uncle Edwin who had a greengrocer shop on Portobello High Street - that you never NEVER park staff cars / company vehicles out front of the premises. That just means there’s one less nearby space for a potentially paying customer.

The second reason being that any disgruntled customers know exactly which car to f**k up

C**t in a car wash.

At the local service station and waiting for the DIY car wash to be free. After apparently pumping about £15 into the machine given how long I was waiting for him to finish, after rinsing his car the guy then produces a bag of accessories from the boot and begins to chamois-dry it. Not content with this he then also gets out a brush and spray cleaner and sets about scrubbing his wheels.

The c**t looked back in my direction a good few times to make sure I knew he was aware of me waiting. Hopefully he picked up a puncture on the way home. 

2 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

C**t in a car wash.

At the local service station and waiting for the DIY car wash to be free. After apparently pumping about £15 into the machine given how long I was waiting for him to finish, after rinsing his car the guy then produces a bag of accessories from the boot and begins to chamois-dry it. Not content with this he then also gets out a brush and spray cleaner and sets about scrubbing his wheels.

The c**t looked back in my direction a good few times to make sure I knew he was aware of me waiting. Hopefully he picked up a puncture on the way home. 

I don’t begrudge the act, I dislike him not letting you know his intent. When I used a wash recently, I had to stop for 2 minutes to mist a ceramic compound on, then spray it around and off, then dry it…but it was a 4 bay wash.

17 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I don’t begrudge the act, I dislike him not letting you know his intent. When I used a wash recently, I had to stop for 2 minutes to mist a ceramic compound on, then spray it around and off, then dry it…but it was a 4 bay wash.

Nah, this extra stuff does not require to remain parked in the (single) wash bay so c**t status is deserved in this guy's case. 

Said it before, will say it again… Tesla drivers. I know, I fcuking well know that when you floor it away from the lights, the instant acceleration is quite something. 
If another dark blue Tesla ‘roars’ away from a standing start next to me, in a manner that says ‘look at me, my Tesla is fast as fcuk from a standing start’, then I might need to say to them, aye, but you all look the fcuking same in your dark blue paintjob, your interior sucks, just looks like an empty room with a big fcuking Apple iPad glued to the dashboard.

Tesla drivers can fcuk off. 😀