c***s on the road

7 hours ago, Bob in Denny said:

as a cyclist..

this gets to me too..

I was behind two the other day on a country road..

and one bloke was giving it the time trial helmet and skin suit..

Chris Boardman mentioned that in commentary the other day. Talking specifically about the Etape Pitlochry I think, which is basically a mass participation event like a fun run but still had guys out as if they were trying to make up time on the Tour de France. 

2 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Chris Boardman mentioned that in commentary the other day. Talking specifically about the Etape Pitlochry I think, which is basically a mass participation event like a fun run but still had guys out as if they were trying to make up time on the Tour de France. 

I dawdle TBH..

the legs are failing with age..

there seems to be a mentality of 'look how fast i can get by you' with aged cycling club members..

it only ever seems to be them, 

yeah, dibs to you, you just sprinted by a soon to be 70 years 20st bloke on a hybrid...

I do call a hearty good day if I pass them later and throw in a sarcastic 'that was impressive, by the way😀'

11 hours ago, Molotov said:

IMG_3517.thumb.jpeg.39a971401b1ad22388000820f8514925.jpeg

Assuming that the video has an incredibly unfunny and unoriginal cockwomble shouting 'you can't park there mate',

The folk that upload those videos and think they funny are truly c**ts on the road.

12 hours ago, stimpy said:

Came up on my Facebook memories today. So many accidents at the Bridge of Muchalls and shit like this doesn't help. So glad I don't commute north to Portlethen anymore, it's like the whacky races. 

WACKY races you mean...

On 09/08/2023 at 12:20, hk blues said:

c***s on the 2nd floor for this guy -

A house in central Pennsylvania sustained major damage after a car slammed into the second floor of the home on August 5, 2023. The wreck took place on Sunday night in Decatur Township, north of the city of Lewistown and about 60 miles northeast of Harrisburg.

This image just reminds me of Tony Adams, when he was in full alki mode, driving his car more or less through someone's living room window, destroying their garden in the process and blaming his sat nav.

There was a BMW SUV with a personalised number plate desperate to overtake me on the road to Dumfries today. I wasn't dawdling either 

p***k eventually overtakes me on a fairly twisty A road only for me to catch up 5 minutes later as they get stuck behind a slow moving convoy. They then turn off down a narrow B road about a mile later 

Must be compensating for something to hare about like that 

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

There was a BMW SUV with a personalised number plate desperate to overtake me on the road to Dumfries today. I wasn't dawdling either 

p***k eventually overtakes me on a fairly twisty A road only for me to catch up 5 minutes later as they get stuck behind a slow moving convoy. They then turn off down a narrow B road about a mile later 

Pretty much normal behaviour around these parts, especially the personalised number p***ks. 

12 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Whatever could it be?

There was a young lad driving round keswick Town centre last night in a fiat 500, he had one hand on the steering wheel,  while he had his phone in the other hand sticking out of the window. Absolute fucking idiot.

Taxi driver this morning - obviously a stranger going by his phone number - just as I thought to myself "must have missed his turn off", slowed, braked and indicated all at the last minute to execute a turn to go back in the opposite direction.

He gave me a wave and I gave him one of my well practicised thunderous looks.

I've said this before on here, but this specific person made me feel the need to mention it again. c***s that park in parent / child spaces without a child are utter c***s man, happens every time I'm at the shop. On Sunday this fat slob of a woman in her 40's, fake lips, jet black hair, a sort of modern-day Karen perhaps, lycra clad which was ironic given her BMI was dawdling around Asda and doing that leaning on the trolley push, like standing up right and doing it is too much for them (fucking hate that) anyway she constantly seems to be in my way, even looked me up and down when I had the audacity reach over and pick up a tin of beans that she seemed to have been mulling over for a ridiculously long time. Well that's the picture painted, I walked out and she's parked in the very closest parent and child bay, no kids and is kinda smirking at me with her big fat lips on her big fat face... I was like, the fucking hell is your deal hen? 

Also a shoutout to the c***s that blocked a side road unloading logs while roadworks were going on, on the road adjacent, meaning every c**t turning down it had to try and 3-point turn with parked cars all along it and then try and re-join the traffic at the temp lights where obviously loads of people already waiting were really eager to let you in. 

2 minutes ago, thistledo said:

I've said this before on here, but this specific person made me feel the need to mention it again. c***s that park in parent / child spaces without a child are utter c***s man, happens every time I'm at the shop. On Sunday this fat slob of a woman in her 40's, fake lips, jet black hair, a sort of modern-day Karen perhaps, lycra clad which was ironic given her BMI was dawdling around Asda and doing that leaning on the trolley push, like standing up right and doing it is too much for them (fucking hate that) anyway she constantly seems to be in my way, even looked me up and down when I had the audacity reach over and pick up a tin of beans that she seemed to have been mulling over for a ridiculously long time. Well that's the picture painted, I walked out and she's parked in the very closest parent and child bay, no kids and is kinda smirking at me with her big fat lips on her big fat face... I was like, the fucking hell is your deal hen? 

Also a shoutout to the c***s that blocked a side road unloading logs while roadworks were going on, on the road adjacent, meaning every c**t turning down it had to try and 3-point turn with parked cars all along it and then try and re-join the traffic at the temp lights where obviously loads of people already waiting were really eager to let you in. 

It would have been a better story if you had lobbed the beans through her back window. 😂 

1 hour ago, thistledo said:

.. and breathe..