c***s on the road

Women drivers! Had to give way to one at a roundabout this morning who couldn't make her mind up which way she wanted to go before going around said roundabout with no indicators on. Then about 200 yards down the road another woman driver suddenly decide to do a 3 point turn at a junction causing other cars to slam their brakes on before she then drove off from said junction without checking anything coming from behind 

I would have moaned about this when I got to work but i work with a number of women, my female boss was in and I'm a shitebag!

41 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

Women drivers! Had to give way to one at a roundabout this morning who couldn't make her mind up which way she wanted to go before going around said roundabout with no indicators on. Then about 200 yards down the road another woman driver suddenly decide to do a 3 point turn at a junction causing other cars to slam their brakes on before she then drove off from said junction without checking anything coming from behind 

I would have moaned about this when I got to work but i work with a number of women, my female boss was in and I'm a shitebag!

She'll blame it on the menopause, then break a false nail, and then go home and eat 3 bars of chocolate. 

Seen some serious fuckwittery when I was heading to Larbert from Camelon on Sunday there. Union road takes you down to Glasgow road which was quite busy and you're limited to a left turn when you hit the bottom. The traffic was jammed up from the round about at the mariner center and there was folks turning into Union road from Glasgow road coming from both directions. 

Some diddy was driving along Glasgow road from Falkirk heading toward Glasgow and decided to try and do a U turn in the little stretch of road that allows folk to turn off Glasgow road, holding up all traffic as they did so. Of course said stretch of road isn't designed for U turns as it's a sharp bend in the other direction so they wound up doing a three-point turn and holding up traffic coming from all directions.

I've attempt to MS Paint said blunder-fuckery.

fuckwittery.png

7 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Seen some serious fuckwittery when I was heading to Larbert from Camelon on Sunday there. Union road takes you down to Glasgow road which was quite busy and you're limited to a left turn when you hit the bottom. The traffic was jammed up from the round about at the mariner center and there was folks turning into Union road from Glasgow road coming from both directions. 

Some diddy was driving along Glasgow road from Falkirk heading toward Glasgow and decided to try and do a U turn in the little stretch of road that allows folk to turn off Glasgow road, holding up all traffic as they did so. Of course said stretch of road isn't designed for U turns as it's a sharp bend in the other direction so they wound up doing a three-point turn and holding up traffic coming from all directions.

fuckwittery.png

Pretty sure there are also signs for no turning at those junctions. Certainly at the one by the Copper top there is. 

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Pretty sure there are also signs for no turning at those junctions. Certainly at the one by the Copper top there is. 

You're probably right and if there isn't it's probably because it should be bloody obvious.

7 hours ago, Rizzo said:

fuckwittery.png

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

There's a sign at the bottom of Union Road saying no right turn. I'm not sure if there's one saying no u-turns but the layout of the junction is bloody obvious that a u-turn isn't the best idea at that junction! 

9 hours ago, Rizzo said:

fuckwittery.png

Situation at these lights at Glensburgh the other day too, but not the usual fuckwits that can't understand the "2 lanes going into 3" that has been mentioned before.

I was behind a car in the left lane at the lights (as per car circled), lights go green, car doesn't move.  Much peeping from cars behind, including me, before the fuckwit decides to turn right from the left lane.  That's a daft enough move, but actually suicidal when you know that the road they turned right into is actually the off slip of the M9 there.

The daft c**t even have to zigzag round 2 Artics to get further up the sliproad.

Capture.JPG

13 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

There's a sign at the bottom of Union Road saying no right turn. I'm not sure if there's one saying no u-turns but the layout of the junction is bloody obvious that a u-turn isn't the best idea at that junction! 

there is no no u-turn sign in that direction but one going the other way 
https://maps.app.goo.gl/9cTmmdZSwD7fqXji6

On 20/05/2024 at 20:37, eez-eh said:

The ones that really get me are drivers who stop to let you go and then appear impatiently irate when you pause to check that the coast is clear in the other direction, rather than just taking their word for it.

Applies both on foot and while driving.

Usually wankers turning right off a main road, who can't be arsed to turn their steering wheel and just want to cut across the first 5 yds of the owner you're in

Posted (edited)

Cyclists like this c**t. No lights, rear or front. No reflective or light coloured clothing. An accident/fatality waiting to happen.

20240522-18h42m17s_FO_N.avi_video_52.jpg

Edited by Swarley
Spelling

On 19/05/2024 at 21:56, Spyro said:

No, I said they should avoid putting themselves in vulnerable positions by riding a vehicle with tyres that can't take a bump and therefore isn't suitable for the roads...

I don't want to see anyone get hurt on the roads, but some people seem to go out their way to put themselves in danger then all get raging when someone questions there common sense. 

Common sense? WTF, of course cyclists have to avoid pot holes, no bikes have tyres suitable for riding over the top of them. Your car suspension or wheels can be knackered driving over one, a cyclist has no chance.

1 hour ago, s_dog said:

Common sense? WTF, of course cyclists have to avoid pot holes, no bikes have tyres suitable for riding over the top of them. Your car suspension or wheels can be knackered driving over one, a cyclist has no chance.

You obviously don't understand the different between a 2 ton object hitting a big pothole at 60mph compared to a 100kg object having to swerve round EVERY bump that should not dissolve a tyre, but I understand this is too much for the average lycra-boy to get their head around... 

2 hours ago, s_dog said:

Can you not do jumps like a BMX?

6 hours ago, Spyro said:

You obviously don't understand the different between a 2 ton object hitting a big pothole at 60mph compared to a 100kg object having to swerve round EVERY bump that should not dissolve a tyre, but I understand this is too much for the average lycra-boy to get their head around... 

On that basis, the next time your 2-tonner hits a pothole at 60 and smashes an alloy, remember that it's not the fault of the council/highways authority, but your own for not having more robust tyres!

11 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Surely the answer is to remove these dissolvable tyres altogether and just drive or cycle on the rims.

Robert Thomson of Stonehaven. 

Kirkpatrick McMillan

John McAdam

Damn Scots, they ruined Scottish roads!