c***s on the road

43 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
4 hours ago, MP_MFC said:
Road to Dumfries yesterday, A701, stupid c**t in a white car driving at 40 in a national limit holding up a queue of about 10 cars (me being about eighth) and no one in front bothering to overtake at all despite numerous opportunities leading to car number 10 BMW c**t deciding to attempt to overtake 10 cars at once just as we get to the bottom of a hill.

Almost the same on the return journey, only this time it was c**t in a red car holding everyone up and a twat in a clapped out Volvo doing the same attempted overtaking just before the brow of a hill, the oncoming row of cars meant he had to abandon half way down the queue of cars and cause everyone else to slam their brakes on to let him in and avoid him getting wiped out.

People who don't drive to a suitable speed, c***s. People near the front of the queue of traffic behind them not overtaking to allow those nearer the back to make progress, c***s. People at the end of said queue deciding to try and overtake 10 cars at once, c***s.

I've overtaken a line of cars in one go. If you have the car and the space to do so it's fine. I agree about the first car behind the slow c**t not wanting to overtake. They are just as bad.

Again correct. Having the space is usually the problem.

Had a cracker yesterday driving in Falkirk by howgate towards the old sheriff court its a one way system lassie driving head on towards the traffic shaking her head at all the drivers driving into her then goes one step further to do a 180 at the traffic lights, cant possibly work out how the f**k she managed it.

Edited by AL-FFC

6 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

I agree about the first car behind the slow c**t not wanting to overtake. They are just as bad.

Or not getting the chance because somebody's overtaking the line of cars and there's no way out.

1 hour ago, AL-FFC said:

Had a cracker yesterday driving in Falkirk by howgate towards the old sheriff court its a one way system lassie driving head on towards the traffic shaking her head at all the drivers driving into her then goes one step further to do a 360 at the traffic lights, cant possibly work out how the f**k she managed it.

I think I've identified the issue.

Coming down GWR tonight in the right hand lane due to all the parked cars in the left hand lane, some p***k in an Audi decides to undertake me, then when he realises there is another parked car and he doesn't have enough room, just turns right and tries to drive through me.

Fortunately, I managed to brake in time to avoid a collision. Even more fortunately, the cop car stopped at the junction ahead of us had seen the whole thing, and picked the arsehole up.

3 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Had a cracker yesterday driving in Falkirk by howgate towards the old sheriff court its a one way system lassie driving head on towards the traffic shaking her head at all the drivers driving into her then goes one step further to do a 360 at the traffic lights, cant possibly work out how the f**k she managed it.

Was this a burnout style doughnut or just drove in a circle and carried on in the same direction?

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Was this a burnout style doughnut or just drove in a circle and carried on in the same direction?

just drove in a circle so as she could drive in the same direction as the rest of the traffic, i couldnt believe her shaking her head at the rest of the cars going head on with her as if it was everyone else in the wrong and she was the only one right if you've ever been in that area of Falkirk driving you should ask yourself how the f**k did  she work that one out.

She probably turned right as she left the town hall (the same as about 90% of the drivers that do the same)

8 minutes ago, ajwffc said:
11 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

She probably turned right as she left the town hall (the same as about 90% of the drivers that do the same)

She was up heading up Tanners Brae on the left side heading up towards Swinton, i still cant work out how she managed it.

10 hours ago, nsr said:

Do Audis turn people into arseholes or do you need to already be an arsehole to drive one?

It always amazes me but I would genuinely say that about 80% of the bellends I come across on the road are driving Audis. The other 20% are usually Mercedes or BMW drivers.

I have found the biggest c**ts on the road. They are the people who go to petrol stations with a mix of pay at the pump and standard pumps. They queue up for a pay at the pump, proceed to fill up AND THEN GO INSIDE THE FUCKING SHOP TO PAY!!
Why queue for a pay at the pump to go inside you fucking morons! Use the standard pumps and leave the big boy ones for those of us who know how to use them and actually have places to be!

3 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

She was up heading up Tanners Brae on the left side heading up towards Swinton, i still cant work out how she managed it.

How in the name of f**k?? 

She must’ve been lucky in that by the time she got to the single lane curve up towards Johnny Silvers etc, the lights at the junction of Newmarket street must’ve had stopped anymore traffic coming towards her. What a fucking plum! 

My daily commute now takes me through the delights of Glasgow these days. It's a fucking joy, even out with rush hour, but Friday's experience will take some beating.

Ambulance with flashing lights coming along a dual carriageway, so everyone starts to pull over. But not the dumb fucking bint who had most of the way along the road been up my arse. 

Not only does she proceed to take the opportunity to pass all the sensible drivers who had pulled over, she then stops at the red light in the outside lane, thus blocking the ambulance's path. 

Would be karma if one day in the future she has an accident and suffers due to her ambulance not being able to get to her owing to traffic