Mossmorran aka Mordor

D.A.F.C

‘Honest SEPA, I promise I’ve changed, it’s just abit of flaring with the boys, we’ll keep it quiet and I’ll be back in for 10, just let us have this one and I’ll make it up to you with a nice wee romantic meal promise’

Exxon turns up 3 days later with a half eaten chippy ‘right let’s have this meal then’

11 hours ago, parsforlife said:

‘Honest SEPA, I promise I’ve changed, it’s just abit of flaring with the boys, we’ll keep it quiet and I’ll be back in for 10, just let us have this one and I’ll make it up to you with a nice wee romantic meal promise’

Exxon turns up 3 days later with a half eaten chippy ‘right let’s have this meal then’

SEPA is limited in what it can do. It's going to take a decision from Scottish Government to really make a difference. When you consider no-one from the Government can even be arsed to turn up to any of the meetings they are invited to about it, I doubt that will happen any time soon.

42 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Burning all the books in Fife IMO.

Our big fire is more interesting than your silly horse things. Didn't even need a torch last night when I was out prowling walking the dog in the Pentlands such was the healthy glow from Fife. 

11 minutes ago, L'immortale Par said:

Our big fire is more interesting than your silly horse things. Didn't even need a torch last night when I was out prowling walking the dog in the Pentlands such was the healthy glow from Fife. 

Dogging.

• 6 months later...
2 minutes ago, RiG said:

I was cycling along Leith Walk and I could see the sky glowing orange from that direction. Must be horrendous in the immediate vicinity.

We are just over a mile away but the hills stop the noise and vibrations. The folk who move to the vicinity are odd as it sounds like hell on earth, some folk have woken up with their windows shaking which must be awful.