Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

Aye man, I’m a Rangers man as you may have gathered but there is something about Rayna’s face that I always found really annoying. I cant put my finger on it [emoji848] I just don’t like it.
fair enough we all have people we feel like that about. i always found reyna quite likeable and harmless. could be the accent that automatically dumbs americans down

7 hours ago, Blacklands Buff said:

Aye man, I’m a Rangers man as you may have gathered but there is something about Rayna’s face that I always found really annoying. I cant put my finger on it emoji848.png I just don’t like it.

I know what you mean. If he lived here, he'd be a yoon.

18. Kyle Lafferty  - 44 points.

kyle.jpg

Everyone loves a badge kisser. I'll be short and sweet with this one, I think most hate stems from him being a dirty, arrogant, cheating b*****d.

Best moment?

Lafferty's sweet sweet goal against Celtic last August cancels out all the negative.

Proof that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Edit: although this poll was taken a very long time before the goal last August.

Edited by Neiljb

• 4 months later...

This list will need a full and complete revising with all the potential shitebaggery incoming this season.

1 hour ago, Comrie said:

This list will need a full and complete revising with all the potential shitebaggery incoming this season.

The list has already skipped 1.5 seasons worth of shitebags. My great grandkids will no doubt complain that Alfredo Morelos is conspicuously absent from the finished article.