The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

10 years since Rangers got pumped in the UEFA Cup final in Manchester then went on the rampage.

Prebanter years but the writing was on the wall (and the subsections of players' contracts ).

5 hours ago, Snafu said:

"@Gordz13rfc : @andylittle29 check out my dads tattoo to commemorate your hat-trick against Berwick Rangers."

post-34041-0-52707400-1359574864_thumb.j

That's given me an idea - I think I'll get a tattoo commemorating Moussa's pre-season hat-trick against Cowdenbeath. 

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

That's given me an idea - I think I'll get a tattoo commemorating Moussa's pre-season hat-trick against Cowdenbeath. 

Hey that was a competitive match. None of the pre season nonsense.

Sadly.  Possibly the biggest minter of our minterific season - having Moussa score a first half hat trick including an overhead kick against us!

21 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I'm not going to post some of the quotes from this thread on here but ooft.  Zombies indeed

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/315883-moh/

Nice little micro-climate in there.

• The seething messes who just can't understand it
  • The really seething messes who are Helen Lovejoy-ing it (apparently Rome are taking over their club)
  • A few Bernard Manning types off on a tangent talking about "her upstairs" (no doubt the ones who think she deserves a slap whenever ra gerz don't win)
  • The ones delighting in child abuse
  • The just plain "I'm not a racist but all them kafflicks are up to something" brigade
  • Then the tiny minority - the ones who can't really bring themselves to care about such a nothing issue

Deary me

2 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

I'm not going to post some of the quotes from this thread on here but ooft.  Zombies indeed

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/315883-moh/

is it coincidence or luck that the dregs of the human race not only appear to support the same football team but also managed to find their way onto the same internet forum.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/rangers-website-lists-celtic-hearts-and-hibs-players-in-ibrox-squad-1-4739600

There was also some 2012 era "Breaking News" about Steven Naismith.  Maybe the Webmaster thinks it is actually 2012, where it could be possible for Rangers to sign young prospects Souttar and McGinn as well as Wolves striker Leigh Griffiths.  

3 hours ago, forameus said:

Nice little micro-climate in there.

• The seething messes who just can't understand it
  • The really seething messes who are Helen Lovejoy-ing it (apparently Rome are taking over their club)
  • A few Bernard Manning types off on a tangent talking about "her upstairs" (no doubt the ones who think she deserves a slap whenever ra gerz don't win)
  • The ones delighting in child abuse
  • The just plain "I'm not a racist but all them kafflicks are up to something" brigade
  • Then the tiny minority - the ones who can't really bring themselves to care about such a nothing issue

Deary me

One of the most disappointing things about StevieGers Media is the lack of imagination in their usernames.

Has anyone ever pointed out the religious make up of the (dead) Rangers team under Advocaat? Pretty sure there were a few 'non staunch' ones kicking around, yet apparently' too many kafflicks' and not enough' good proddie's is one of the reasons Sevco are pish, at least according to the attempts at sentience that form their supporter base.