Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

On 24/02/2018 at 08:59, Bairnardo said:

I'll start. I fucking HATE folk who score points off you over drunkenness. The absolute worst c***s are the ones that take photos/videos of their mates drunk. Mrs B actually took great pleasure in telling some family about my last over indulgence, my piss was boiling.

100% this. See the TNS vs Dumbarton thread, man can't have a tactical power nap in a pub without some funny p***k taking a photo and plastering on the internet. Shambolic behaviour. 

There's a guy in my work who washes his hands before he takes a pish, goes for his pish then just walks straight out the toilet. I've always wanted to ask him what planet that is acceptable on but then I remember I don't like conversing with utter scum.

1 hour ago, RR #1 said:

People who fill your wheelie bin with their own rubbish. 

Just went out with some cardboard and a bag of general waste to only to  discover my bin has been filled up with black bags full of carling cans, takeaway packaging and Buckie bottles by the mutants in the flats across the road.  

Not shy to say I raked the bins to separate their rubbish from mine before taking all the bags into their flat and emptied them all over their doorstep. 

Did ye, Aye.JPG

People who, while waiting in line in a busy cafe, will save a seat - either by placing a bag down or getting their associate to sit down. This then leads to people ahead of them in the queue, who weren’t scummy enough to indulge in such behaviour, unable to get a seat once they’ve paid for their food and drink.

Absolute c***s.

7 hours ago, RR #1 said:

People who fill your wheelie bin with their own rubbish. 

Just went out with some cardboard and a bag of general waste to only to  discover my bin has been filled up with black bags full of carling cans, takeaway packaging and Buckie bottles by the mutants in the flats across the road.  

Not shy to say I raked the bins to separate their rubbish from mine before taking all the bags into their flat and emptied them all over their doorstep. 

How did you know it was them?

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Yous are still very bitter up there about this no vote, ain't you?

I do take issue with craven morons who can't even listen to their own national tongue without casting wildly inaccurate aspersions about the 'scumminess' of the speaker, yes. 

Folk who leave old couches, mattresses or the remnants of an old kitchen in their garden for months on end despite most Councils offering free uplifts. 

Grown adults who think it is acceptable to use your garden as a shortcut, particularly when it involves jumping over multiple fences, just to cut 5 minutes off the walk to the shop. True scumbaggery. 

I do take issue with craven morons who can't even listen to their own national tongue without casting wildly inaccurate aspersions about the 'scumminess' of the speaker, yes. 

Yeah, that's not what I asked though.

33 minutes ago, Pepper said:

Folk who leave old couches, mattresses or the remnants of an old kitchen in their garden for months on end despite most Councils offering free uplifts. 

Grown adults who think it is acceptable to use your garden as a shortcut, particularly when it involves jumping over multiple fences, just to cut 5 minutes off the walk to the shop. True scumbaggery. 

5a948444b05c6_pittrap.jpg.7ace116702130f542f21191d5e99b485.jpg

a few strategic pit traps scattered about your lawn should sort them out. And if you're feeling humane instead of spikes at the bottom you could fill it with your own pish for a laugh. 

Don't think any councils offer to lift old stuff for free any longer. Dundee City Council charge £25, although they will take up to 6 large items for that cost. 

The best thing to do is leave it out on a street that has jakey links living on it and they'll take care of it. That's what I did with my old fridge and it was gone within 2 days

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Don't think any councils offer to lift old stuff for free any longer. Dundee City Council charge £25, although they will take up to 6 large items for that cost. 

The best thing to do is leave it out on a street that has jakey links living on it and they'll take care of it. That's what I did with my old fridge and it was gone within 2 days

So basically flytipping then ?

21 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Used to be a standard thing in Amsterdam but people would cover stuff like sofas in plastic so they didn't get wet. Not fucked fridges though. Furnished a whole house that way.

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Used to be a standard thing in Amsterdam but people would cover stuff like sofas in plastic so they didn't get wet. Not fucked fridges though. Furnished a whole house that way.

In Finland they have bus sheltery type things dotted about town where you can leave any odds and ends you might not want. I'd quite often wake up to find that I'd dragged a chair, table or microwave back on the way home from the pub. Pretty much entirely furnished my flat that way.