Netflix

Biscuits

that explains it. its annoying, wish i had waited now until it was all released.

I’m really enjoying it. Currently watching episode 6. I look forward to Monday mornings for it to be released

52 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm on Suburru now. Hopefully crashing out mid episode on the first one wont hamper my understanding too much

Suburra? I’m midway through the first season, quite enjoying it. Thank f**k I worked out how to turn off dubbing and turn on Italian with subtitles. Seemed almost unwatchable on the default setting.

2 minutes ago, The OP said:

Suburra? I’m midway through the first season, quite enjoying it. Thank f**k I worked out how to turn off dubbing and turn on Italian with subtitles. Seemed almost unwatchable on the default setting.

Thats the one. Yeah wouldnt be entertaining the dubbed option. 

Not happy with Netflix drip feeding The Last dance (Chicago Bulls & jordan, not stricly come dancing). Thought their whole business model was droping entire series'??
I can't stand Basketball but this has been facinating and thoroghly entertaining. Never realised that Rodman was a good as he was.
maybe wait another 2 weeks until the last 4 are released.
It's frustrating but it's so good it makes you come back. Good move by them (or ESPN) as it'll keep them relevent longer.

They've done week to week drops before on a show I've watched but I can't remember what it was!

It's frustrating but it's so good it makes you come back. Good move by them (or ESPN) as it'll keep them relevent longer.

They've done week to week drops before on a show I've watched but I can't remember what it was!
Better call saul is probably the biggest title they've drip fed. Same reason, I believe, it was on Netflix the day after broadcast on AMC in the US.

Better call saul is probably the biggest title they've drip fed. Same reason, I believe, it was on Netflix the day after broadcast on AMC in the US.
That's the one! That's the main reason I fell behind on it tbh.

10 hours ago, steelmen said:

Not happy with Netflix drip feeding The Last dance (Chicago Bulls & jordan, not stricly come dancing). Thought their whole business model was droping entire series'??

I can't stand Basketball but this has been facinating and thoroghly entertaining. Never realised that Rodman was a good as he was.

maybe wait another 2 weeks until the last 4 are released.

Imagine how the people back in 1998 felt when they heard there was a Bulls docu in the making.

Finished After Life, a lot to like about it but felt it could have been better. Paul Kay's psychiatrist character added nothing to the show imo.

Annette Crosbie playing the 100 year old woman was on of the highlights of the series for me. Reminded me so much of my granddad when he made it past 90. "All my pals are dead, I don't know any c**t."

I lost my Dad just over 2 years ago, so some of the last 2 episodes brought back a lot of not so good memories. One thing that did raise a smile though was Penelope Wilton and Peter Egan walking off together at the end. Back in the day of 4 channels and 1 tv in the house, my Dad used to watch Ever Decreasing Circles, just found it ironic that those 2 actors wandered off together, albeit as different characters, 30 odd years later.

"Into The Night" - action-packed Belgian scifi nonsense. A man hijacks a plane at gunpoint and demands that they head west because if they don't... they're all going to die, for reasons which will be explained.

You could probably spot plenty of plotholes but, at six episodes of only 40 minutes or so each, it (excuse the pun) flies by. A welcome lockdown distraction.