Netflix

Biscuits

Turning point. The bomb and the cold war. Scary to think that if any of the politicians had decided that they were pushing that button, we would all be knackered. I done history at school for standard grade, and i hated it, but i seem to have a bigger interest in it now. 

21 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

Attack on Wembley

30 minutes in and the excuses are flying in, including Covid

Truth is, collectively the English are arseholes. Entitled, arrogant arseholes.

7 hours ago, fuzzydunlop said:

Watched this last night.  100% agree. 

First of all, absolutely glorious watching that penalty shoot out again with all the different perspectives and reactions...but its made 100 times better now you realise that absolute carnage that had happened before the game.   Just mental they put all that expectation on a 19 year old.

I had thought it had been a load of folk rushing the turnstiles at kick off.  Which was bad enough. However I hadn't been aware there was so much aggro leading upto kick off so makes the result even better. 

Just finished it. It won't surprise anyone who hasn't watched it, to learn that England "fans" are absolute fucking scumbags as well as racist cretins. 

The Italian boy must have been shitting himself with his daughter and fair play to him for being so upbeat after such an ordeal. The two England fannies probably thought they've come out looking ok but I thought they were a pair of twats. The tattooed goon blaming Covid for behaving like a fucking animal and the Jimmy Bullard wannabe sharing a heartwarming story about how his dad went on the roof of a pub in '96 which makes his antics on top of the bus that bit more special. Fannies. 

How no one was crushed was pretty incredible. For me I wouldn't let England be allowed to host a major event like that again. The security guy got it spot on about the fuds outside the ground throughout the game: they're not fans. Your first major final since 1960 something and you're spending it standing in front of a row of coppers? 

Complete muppets. Glorious seeing them losing again. Disappointed not to see the Chiellini pull back again though. 

48 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Your first major final since 1960 something and you're spending it standing in front of a row of coppers?

They got to a major final before?

Surprised I hadn't heard about that. Did they win?

15 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just finished it. It won't surprise anyone who hasn't watched it, to learn that England "fans" are absolute fucking scumbags as well as racist cretins. 

The Italian boy must have been shitting himself with his daughter and fair play to him for being so upbeat after such an ordeal. The two England fannies probably thought they've come out looking ok but I thought they were a pair of twats. The tattooed goon blaming Covid for behaving like a fucking animal and the Jimmy Bullard wannabe sharing a heartwarming story about how his dad went on the roof of a pub in '96 which makes his antics on top of the bus that bit more special. Fannies. 

How no one was crushed was pretty incredible. For me I wouldn't let England be allowed to host a major event like that again. The security guy got it spot on about the fuds outside the ground throughout the game: they're not fans. Your first major final since 1960 something and you're spending it standing in front of a row of coppers? 

Complete muppets. Glorious seeing them losing again. Disappointed not to see the Chiellini pull back again though. 

Here you go (any excuse)

NINTCHDBPICT000665342791-3.jpg

Posted (edited)

Watching attack on Wembley, Engerland really are just the OF of international football, absolute scumbags galore.

ETA why weren't more people charged and handed football banning orders with the amount of CCTV available 

Edited by Empty It

I was talking to a lad at work today about the Wembley documentary.

He had tickets and was there with his 8 year old. He said the documentary wasn't representative of the actual day. It was 10 times as bad. 

Pre match, Wembley way was basically a floor of brocken glass, with people smashing shop and hotel windows.

There were groups of lads hanging about outside the turnstiles waiting for people to show their tickets, mugged them and used the ticket to rush the turnstiles as a group. 

During the game he couldn't get down to the toilets because the concourses were packed full of people watching the game on the tvs as there was no more room in the stands. 

Loads of fights in the stands because people sat in any seat they could get and told ticket holders to gtf.