Netflix

Biscuits

1 hour ago, KingRocketman II said:

the second episode was at least a significant improvement on the first. I get the impression they are trying to go with a new direction (on top of the new time/setting of course) to make it distinct and stand apart from the upcoming Strange New Worlds. 

Tbh they should've chucked it after s2. Feels like the final season of GoT all over again.

Edited by Slenderman
autocorrect

• 2 weeks later...

Barbarians

As if someone fleshed out the opening of Gladiator with backstory.

* No idea what was broadcast on Netflix as I 'obtained' it elsewhere, but I defo would say make sure you get the Italian/German language version with subtitles, and not the dubbed by yanks version....

Edited by Manifesto
Fud re embedding

28 minutes ago, Mr X said:

The first series of Assassination Classroom is a bizarre intro. Not on Netflix, that I know of though

I think my favourite is still Evangelion's where you get this nice jaunty pop tune followed by 25 minutes of unrelenting misery then the eerie piano outro. Every episode.

8 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Stuck on Attack on Titan the last couple of days and it's alright but that theme is something else. The Japanese really do great overblown intros.

If you like the overblown intros you could do worse than the latter from Death Note or season 1 One punch man.

Also don't stop with Attack on Titan if you can. Season 3 reaches S tier level content.

3 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

If you like the overblown intros you could do worse than the latter from Death Note or season 1 One punch man.

Also don't stop with Attack on Titan if you can. Season 3 reaches S tier level content.

It's only got season 1 on Netflix. I'm kinda enjoying it although I read some shit about where the series goes and what the creator thinks and lol it sounds like a lot.