England's Glorious Failure

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I don't see how England don't have as much of a chance of winning the World Cup as the likes of Italy and Holland do. They belong firmly among such sides.

Possibly because they've qualified?   

England could win the WC if they were exceptionally managed, to make up for an average group of players. 

On 20/04/2018 at 14:49, Dullard Bluteau said:

Having said all that, there is a country to the north of them who seem to think that players who are not good enough even to be considered for a proven failure of an international team, will somehow manage to represent another country and make them good enough to succeed. Laughable if it wasn't true.

f**k off you boring c**t.

The Dullard Bluteau Post Generator 3000 there, giving us some more gold.  The system couldn't find a way to shoehorn in its creator's xenophobia and hatred for the English, so it fell back on some "aye, but look at your team" bantz.  Sterling work.

4 hours ago, Dullard Bluteau said:

You are taking relegation rather badly. Language Timothy !!

We aren't relegated yet and even if we do get relegated I'll be happy enough having a team to support.

You on the other hand, will remain a boring, xenophobic c**t.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that their bright young goalkeeping talent (3rd most expensive all time!) threw a couple more goals in today. 10 dropped crosses this season :lol:  It doesn't matter how good their outfield is, they simply don't have a goalkeeper worthy of a place at a World Cup.

14 minutes ago, David W said:

I see that their bright young goalkeeping talent (3rd most expensive all time!) threw a couple more goals in today. 10 dropped crosses this season :lol:  It doesn't matter how good their outfield is, they simply don't have a goalkeeper worthy of a place at a World Cup.

Pickford is just Joe Hart mk II.

On 5/14/2018 at 00:08, David W said:

Their midfield is even worse, hence why Shelvey looks like a decent shout. Oxlade-Chamberlain had been showing good form before he got crocked.

Once they come up against anyone decent, it's defend for your life and hope that Kane / Vardy nick a goal or two. That could actually work if they had a manager who could organise a strong defence (see Portugal or Greece at past Euros), but Southgate has never shown that in his coaching career.

Archived