The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

If we could sign Doyle and then a Goalkeeper called Bodie and then a utility player called Cowley, that would be truely wonderful, as we'd then have a team of professionals......................

Showing your age there

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’d imagine we’d be paying more to Doyle than we would to Ferguson.

I'll happily take Any Goalkeeper that Ian Mccall sees fit for purpose, Andy Murdoch and a utility defender, such as Michael Doyle, David Ferguson or a Sandy Stewart recommended loanee as I'm sure he knows a few peeps. Then, I'll settle, knowing there's a competitive squad :-) 

2 hours ago, madton said:

Do you have a right back? Heard you were in for Michael Doyle a while back and he still doesn't have a club..

Not him that's signing 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’s a well known fact that itzdrk is itk but has been sworn to secrecy by high up members at Ayr United like Lachlan Cameron and Graeme Millers dog.

I didn't realize they shared a dog, do they take it in turns walking it? Or due to quarantine issues does Graeme keep it and Lachlan just has access when he is over in Ayr?

20 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’s a well known fact that itkzdrk is itk but has been sworn to secrecy by high up members at Ayr United like Lachlan Cameron and Graeme Millers dog.

Can't let Fergus down man

20 minutes ago, D.Armour Appreciation Society said:

Names mentioned in the Post are McCrorie, Ferguson and Murdoch.

McCrorie and murdoch aye, but I'd rather be signing Graeme miller's dog for right back than Ferguson. I've heard that beast is up there with Messi and Ronaldo for skill and Ball control. 

Edited by Roxanne's man
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhmmm hooked on a feeling.

If McCrorie or any goalie for that matter signs on say Thursday or Friday he's obviously going to probably only have two training sessions with the team maximum before Saturday.

Does McCall fling him in to start the Morton game or go with Hare-Reid?, personally I'd go with Hare-Reid.

Asked on the Dumbarton forum about Ferguson and it looks like they'll probably be using their money on other signings and already have quite decent cover on that area so 3rd signing probably is Ferguson.

AP confirms a deal has been agreed with Andy Murdoch. David Ferguson is also ready to ink a six month deal. 

Doesnt actually mention McCrorie but does say “a highly rated stopper who travelled to Toulon with the Scotland U21’s is set to link up at Somerset Park so it’s either him or Ross Doohan. 

33 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

AP confirms a deal has been agreed with Andy Murdoch. David Ferguson is also ready to ink a six month deal. 

Doesnt actually mention McCrorie but does say “a highly rated stopper who travelled to Toulon with the Scotland U21’s is set to link up at Somerset Park so it’s either him or Ross Doohan. 

It's Jordan Hart.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ayr-united-sign-goalkeeper-jordan-8326705

Excellent news on Murdoch.