The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Couple of areas need stronger cover/competition. If Forrest is long term McDaid needs pushed, not hits the same level as the Utd game, could do with winger on right as don’t think McGuffie is st this level. If Shanks gets injury  or goes this window, then another striker would be needed. Not sure who’s available but can’t stand still if everyone else is strengthening their squads. Any more lengthy injuries to our first 11 could be a problem 

Hibs have apparently bid something like £325k for Shankland with a 25% sell on fee according to some hibs fan on twitter.

Sounds like shite if you ask me

I’ve just read his previous tweets. According to him Neil Lennon was approached by Spartak Moscow and Joleon Lescott was signing.

Load of shite tbh.

Can't say I haven't been a bit jealous of all the signing activity today a new face or two would be great but not just signing any duffer just to get a name in a lot depends on Cameron if he's willing to open up the purse strings but I have said it before and I know McCall isn't a fan of loans but surely it's something we need to take advantage of look at the success of Doohan.

If I was McCall, I would just tell the players to go for it.

We had that sort of feel to how we played from the start of the season.

Free flowing, attacking positive football.

Got nothing to lose and teams are strengthening so we should play to our strengths.

Joe Cardle been signed by Partick Thistle today so he can't be a replacement for Forrest, should go for that Daniel Armstrong who's at Raith imo, certainly need to get a winger in if Forrest is going to be out for the season.

Joe Cardle been signed by Partick Thistle today so he can't be a replacement for Forrest, should go for that Daniel Armstrong who's at Raith imo, certainly need to get a winger in if Forrest is going to be out for the season.

I’d take Armstrong but his contract isn’t up until the 19th of January so we wouldn’t be able to get him until then.

I’d also imagine other clubs with more money will be in for him.