The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I'd be very surprised if Thistle let Erskine go to a relegation rival. It would be up there with Raith Rovers loaning Vaughan to Dumbarton the season they got relegated.
Not sure anything can match the Vaughan loan. Absolutely bizarre decision.

30 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Let's be honest we ain't going to win the his signiture on money it's the Ian McCall factor that could swing it, I really think we need the one or two bodies in just to freshen up the place and show we are serious about going up, the."we are not just plucky Ayr anymore" talk is great but you have got to back that up.

If Caldwell wants him gone, and Erskine doesn't want to go, a loan till the end of the season sounds like a good option, with us paying a chunk of his wages. Then by that time Caldwell  might be gone.

Erskine hasn’t been playing well this season however he is a confidence type player and McCall will provide that in spades. If he signs for you it would be a great signing for you, we shouldn’t be letting him go, Caldwell just doesn’t fancy him. I think Ayr will get him ahead of any other team because of McCall, he is also not a mercenary, he took a wage cut in the Summer after we got relegated , to stay and help us get promoted. He could have left and joined someone else for free but he is not that type of player.

He will fit well into your team, meanwhile there will mass boycotting of Firhill when he goes, he’s being treated appallingly by Caldwell. 

4 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Sadly it was a matter of time .there won't be much left of the high street in the next ten years or so .real shame .

Yes, just a sign of the times. Grim !!

From the official Thistle website. 
41DCA83C-B765-4AFC-B110-BE694506E523.thumb.png.f4796a6901e46fe3247d5ce2d48cdb3c.png

Club trying to cover for Caldwell and not make it look like he’s being forced out. I don’t think Erskine wants to leave but if life is going to be made uncomfortable for him I can see him signing for us.

53 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:
Sadly it was a matter of time .there won't be much left of the high street in the next ten years or so .real shame .

Just about down to nothing but vape shops and Poundlands.

Yeah, they're is so many tacky shops down at the high street now, looks a right dump

Interesting post on the Thistle website. A bit bizarre that they felt the need to put that public. I take it the Thistle fans have been applying some pressure to the club?

It looks like there is a chance it can happen. Come on Jobby get the deal over the line!

2 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:
8 minutes ago, Trogdor said:
I reckon we should have just used the snake's tactics and tapped him up!
Spoiler Unfortunately being the model of decorum we are going through the proper channels.

Proper club, leave the underhand tactics to the diddy teams

True dat

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:
1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:
Bring back bmg or whatever it was called.anyone remember it ?

Bring back the Rangers store.

Thanks for reminding me of that embarrassing image :shutup:(