The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

23 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

From Somerset Boab potentially being the new stadium announcer to the SLO's choices of w**k bank material its been a weekend to remember on p&b 

Fair point, what have you had for dinner?

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Sorry I thought you were recreating this with the initial postbackup.thumb.jpg.200d85c66605e7631992ee81b72d841c.jpg

Yes, this happened. 

Perhaps it was just early mistakes but this could have been avoided. 

Aye fair enough likes, I'm no fan of Boab to be absolutely clear.

Back in the season in the 90s we were relegated to the old div 2, me and a bunch of mates helped the club out second half of the season being ball boys because there were none. Absolute dream stuff for me, and I was absolutely buzzing for the next season. Anyway, rocked up first preseason friendly for the following season and we were told at the door we weren't needed anymore. Didn't even let us just come in and watch the game as way of easing the disappointment, that was the Barr era. Although I'm (totally not) over it, it has stuck with me and I'm probably a bit quick to go the other way now thinking a professional football club would be past operating like that. 

3 hours ago, Nelson said:

Yep, I guess they’re in the same boat we’re in with Murphy.  All about how much they have left in the tank.

Murphy was decent in the Premier, O'Halloran was horrific in the Championship so I don't think you can compare.

1 minute ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Cajun chicken pasta from dinos

The pizzas are class as well. Had a fish supper tonight though. 

You can’t really go wrong with anything from there. 

16 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Somerset boab better not ruin moffats testimonial match with his singing 

If we can get him to collaborate with the Wolfe Tones I’m sure that would fit in with the theme.