The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

As much as the Amartey sub was bad, replacing Dowds with Bryden is even worse - partly because he has done it before and knows the result of doing it. 

Dowds looked knackered when he was taken off but we don’t have another player that can take his place. Unfortunately 

5 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

At 4-3, it was a genuine moment where Bullen could have given the post match interview giving the double bird and not one Ayr fan could have objected. 

At 4-4, it feels like a massive f**k up

A win would have put the Bullen era into hyperspace.

Is there any word on when Stanger is back?   And McAllister?  

Assume that's a 3 game ban for McGinty - like him or loathe him, that's a massive loss.   

Morton away on 2nd January with Musonda and either McAllister or Senga at CB gives me the fear.   The carnage from the long throws 🤣🤣🤮🤮

Edited by Hursty

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

Obvious to everyone except Bullen apparently, so don't expect to see more of him.

I couldn't help but snap on the VoR twitter at the sub.   He was causing chaos, Raith TV folk panicking every time he got it and couldn't believe when he came off 🤣

2 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Is there any word on when Stanger is back?   And McAllister?  

Assume that's a 3 game ban for McGinty - like him or loathe him, that's a massive loss.   

Morton away on 2nd January with Musonda and either McAllister or Senga at CB gives me the fear.   The carnage from the long throws 🤣🤣🤮🤮

We’d win an appeal on McGintys red. 

9 minutes ago, Hursty said:

You reckon?  I only saw it on the Raith TV and camera was from behind McGinty so couldn't see the contact so I assumed it was a fair enough call.  

There was no force or speed in McGintys challenge, he looked like he was trying to dink the ball over Easton, Easton had to jump to make it look like a challenge.