The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

As long as Ayr don't throw away easy goals in the first half, to be chasing the game in the second. Keep the defence tight and actually play, ball on the ground.

I cannot be bothered with another shite excuse from BGM. He honestly reminds me of Sargent Thompson from Gary Tank Commander, trying to give excuses.

MV5BNzNlMWQzZDQtYTc4Zi00ZDk4LWFiODMtMzcxOTFkZDU1YjJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_QL75_UY281_CR93,0,190,281_.jpg

40 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

This "modern" approach to running the club isn't going well, is it?

Maybe it's time to acknowledge that it's not delivering results on the park and bin the idea.

With the amount of money that’s seemingly being spent on coaching and behind the scenes staff, it’s criminal how rubbish we are.

Also, when will we start using the Fanbase app. I just bought a ticket for today and it was a breeze. It has an app you can put the ticket in your Google wallet. Lots of clubs use it. Its about time we adopted it, a very smooth user experience.

I'll try to stop moaning now until 3pm.

Yeah i don't see Bullen under much pressure at all, i think the recent "spirited comeback draws" will have only made Mathie and Co think he's at least getting a tune out of them when asked. As someone else also said he doesn't look anywhere near as rattled as he did back in October time when asked a simple question by Callum. 

Still we're getting the team on the pitch "premier league ready"

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Edited by Rb123

I wonder if we've bit off more than we can chew in that regard, with the background staff. Are we moving too fast for the size of the club with hiring all these folk, and are they all contributing to a meaningful level. I think there's a good middle ground we should be aiming for between Mathie's modern approach and McCall's keep it simple one.

As for the all the money we had come in in the summer, we wouldn't be the first frugal club to get an injection of cash and end up spunking it up the wall. Just a lack of experience in handling that kind of thing.

5 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

I wonder if we've bit off more than we can chew in that regard, with the background staff. Are we moving too fast for the size of the club with hiring all these folk, and are they all contributing to a meaningful level. I think there's a good middle ground we should be aiming for between Mathie's modern approach and McCall's keep it simple one.

As for the all the money we had come in in the summer, we wouldn't be the first frugal club to get an injection of cash and end up spunking it up the wall. Just a lack of experience in handling that kind of thing.

A Kafkaesque bureaucracy IMO. Too many cooks spoiling Bullen's broth.

6 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Absolutely no reason to drop Amartey, particularly in an away game where he’ll get more space. 

The latest player for Bullen to take ages to include, and drop instantly. 

My only thinking is he’s dropped him to give us another man in midfield which has been our weakness past couple of games (and your not dropping Chalmers and Murphy has to start)