The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

More delusional quotes by Bullen.

I wasn't at the game but yes we maybe did have the chances to win the game but the black and white is we never took them. Didn't score a single goal against a back 4 with one defender in it after the replacements, now slipped into the dreaded bottom 2. 

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

GET TO f**k YOU BALDY b*****d

*no offence intended to any other bald men that frequent this forum* 

6 minutes ago, Nelson said:

I can’t take anymore!!

If my performance was putting my employer at serious risk, I wouldn't have the stones to say "we can turn a corner" after a year of utter shite

Just now, Rb123 said:

I wasn't at the game but yes we maybe did have the chances to win the game but the black and white is we never took them. Didn't score a single goal against a back 4 with one defender in it after the replacements, now slipped into the dreaded bottom 2. 

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Baldy is a state of mind, its nothing to do with how much or little hair you have

And Bullen is a baldy as they come rn

Hs post match comments sound like we are in week three of the season and just lost the first thee opening games. 

We are twenty games in to the season and are currently second bottom. On a run of form that has seen us win just a quarter of them. two of them against the same team. 

He is fully aware he isn't under pressure and clearly doesn't think things are that bad. 

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

He is fully aware he isn't under pressure and clearly doesn't think things are that bad

The board absolutely buzzing at the prospect of all of a sudden having a core of fairly competent League 1 level starters like McAllister / McKenzie / Bryden etc already at the club without having to spend any extra cash 

10 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

Getting near that time I think. Any ideas what we could write on it?

Screenshot_20240113-173934.png

Being pedantic but technically it’s a bed sheet required 🤣

Edited by malkyshotton

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

This is the worst Ayr side we've had in the second tier. So bad.

Think the 16/17 team was worse player wise but with a better manager. Here we have some decent players but a worse manager without a doubt.

As for the comments saying Bullen is worse than Hopkin at least the ginger p***k fucked off when it was clear he fucked up, Bullen truly believes he can turn it round and is intent on sticking when we're in a far worse position here than we were under Hopkin.

Reid's first second-tier relegation team was dogshit but the standard was much lower then. His second would gub this lot any day, including the day after their pathetic relegation.

McCall's relegation team was full of total shitebags, but they were shitebags who had at least proven a theoretical ability to play football at some point in their careers.

Incredible to think that the only difference between Bullen and Hopkin is that Bullen makes worse subs.

4 minutes ago, GuyIncognito said:

Think the 16/17 team was worse player wise but with a better manager. Here we have some decent players but a worse manager without a doubt.

As for the comments saying Bullen is worse than Hopkin at least the ginger p***k fucked off when it was clear he fucked up, Bullen truly believes he can turn it round and is intent on sticking when we're in a far worse position here than we were under Hopkin.

The 16/17 team at least had guys like Boyle, Devlin, Adams, Murphy and Docherty. There isn’t a single player in the current team I would be fussed about keeping for next year.

18 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Chances missed by the guy he brought in from the cold that wasn’t even getting off the bench. 

I mean he’s pish but that doesn’t help him. 

Apart from everything else:

1) STILL no mention of the situation with the loan players. 
2) Have we been given any update on McGeady’s injury?

We are failing hugely at the basics, and that is absolutely on Mathie.