The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, Trogdor said:

Did anyone else just get an update in progress message? I'm hoping that weapon might have been despatched to the shadow realm by @Div and co!

Hope so 🤞

Though I naturally feel bad treating a lady like that. 😂

3 hours ago, General dissaray said:

Grass

General diarrhoeaI want to maje this unreadable with speling mistaeks and no punctution you have made this thred unreadable in the spase of 24ours please stip and reflect on what ur live Is lacking that made you pick up up your phone and decide to invade the air thread when their is lots of people who decerve it more than we do hope this makes sense cause it didnot to me when I tiped it good lick with whatever you dside to do with you’re time after these

32 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Hope so 🤞

Though I naturally feel bad treating a lady like that. 😂

Put up were I said I was a lady you all screen shot my stuff anyway so go find it

Cos that never happened you all know who I am and I'm easily found

Edited by General dissaray

12 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

General diarrhoeaI want to maje this unreadable with speling mistaeks and no punctution you have made this thred unreadable in the spase of 24ours please stip and reflect on what ur live Is lacking that made you pick up up your phone and decide to invade the air thread when their is lots of people who decerve it more than we do hope this makes sense cause it didnot to me when I tiped it good lick with whatever you dside to do with you’re time after these

Ayr are my second team ive ploughed lots of gate money in over the years and deserve my say as much as you do

People don't need to be from Ayr to care or have a say about the club

35 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Did anyone else just get an update in progress message? I'm hoping that weapon might have been despatched to the shadow realm by @Div and co!

Another lying grass that tells tall stories who tries to get people banned

Another one that lives in Glasgow but tries to victimise Glaswegians from behind a screen

Who probably hasn't been to any Ayr games in his puff seriously go cry to Div more

But I have as much as a right to be here than any of you don't like me or what I say block me

2 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Mods? C’mon. What’s the pie & bovril equivalent of 999?

Maybe the mods don't like pile ons and grass culture?See your another Ayr fan from Glasgow 

Take it you never grew up here?Grassing is the lowest of the low

And what exactly I'm I doing wrong here?Apart from replying to your drivel?

I was leaving and you kept on replying

Ive books to read and music to listen to can't really be bothered with your childish noncence 

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

Interesting reading Smith talk about the level of detail Brown and Whittaker went into about our current squad - you would be fascinated to hear what he said!

Getting a job offer after dissecting the dung produced under the panel interviewing you. I'm sure many would be interested in how they got to that end point  

2 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Maybe the mods don't like pile ons and grass culture?See your another Ayr fan from Glasgow 

Ive books to read and music to listen to can't really be bothered with your childish noncence 

Picture books by any chance? 

Are General Dissary’s posts meant to be satirical? Seemed to have nailed that unhinged half cocked internet nut ball persona to a T.  Maybe he’s Chris Morrised us big time, sitting there pissing himself, and we’re all just one big Noel Edmonds holding a giant piece of cake. 

Edited by Coollestersmoothe

2 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Why you not at Easter Road watching your big team ?