The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Wonder if the club looked at moving the Thistle game to the free Saturday on the 9th. Probably would have had a bigger crowd at it. 

Probably would have been too late in the day for that I would imagine. 

Also think it’s an original date so probably no chance. 

Edited by callum-ayr

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Wonder if the club looked at moving the Thistle game to the free Saturday on the 9th. Probably would have had a bigger crowd at it. 

It would have been better being a Saturday. Don't know if I'm getting too old but I really can't be arsed with night games anymore. I still go, but out of routine rather than a burning desire to go 

22 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

It would have been better being a Saturday. Don't know if I'm getting too old but I really can't be arsed with night games anymore. I still go, but out of routine rather than a burning desire to go 

I'd prefer morning games tbh.

Kickoff 7AM, McDonalds breakfast then up the road.

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Partick V Queens Park that day , we are only free as Morton are playing Scottish Cup tie that day 

11 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What we reckon will happen with the goalkeeping situation given Mutch is likely to be out long term and Albinson form being sketchy at best. Are we likely to bring in a goalkeeper to be number 1 or even as cover as ideally you’re not wanting to have to recall Ecrepont or Fairns with them both being starters at East Stirlingshire and Dalry Thistle. 

11 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

my guess is a loan keeper to be number 2 with Albinson being number 1 till the end of the season (depending on how bad an injury Mutch has)

AP said today that Mutch has been sent for a scan and club are awaiting results, however could be long term.

Doubt we'd want to recall Ecrepont as he seems to be doing well so imagine we'll go and get someone from the premiership

5 hours ago, Superhursty7 said:

I can't wait to this is finished, it's going to look amazing, it already looks so good when you see it on the highlights. https://www.facebook.com/share/p/3aAmghfyJdz9p5yE/

Have to say I'm totally the opposite from you and I cannot wait until it's behind me and I never have to see it other than when entering and leaving.  

It's been a major inconvenience so it fucking better bring in the kind of cash we need to push on.  

Is that solar panels on the railway end? I thought it was Cappielow at first.

7 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Have to say I'm totally the opposite from you and I cannot wait until it's behind me and I never have to see it other than when entering and leaving.  

It's been a major inconvenience so it fucking better bring in the kind of cash we need to push on.  

You're going to be over the moon when the upper level gets put in the SRE.