The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Nothing wrong with that sponsor when you remember that literally every football shirt has one. The new Jewson logo has a retro look to it that fits in.

Easily our best shirt in my time.

14 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Nothing wrong with that sponsor when you remember that literally every football shirt has one. The new Jewson logo has a retro look to it that fits in.

Easily our best shirt in my time.

Last seasons black away top for me.

Love the retro look.  Not entirely sure the keeper kit entirely matches that particular aesthetic but keeper kits always should be batshit mental. 

Will it be on sale online today does anyone know?

42 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Really really smart. Love it

Only spotted the Est 1910 when looking at this 2nd time around which is a nice touch but mostly hidden in the video.

Mutch luks ragin hahaha. I definitely miss the bodog launches over, as someone said, the annual hostage picture. I see I'm taking some stick for my jewson sponsor ruins it for me, fair do's but it's the blue that's minging on all our tops. It's not as bad as the previous blue and yellow, I just think it's rank (the jewson, not the shirt)

I hope Jason at Caledonia Vehicles gets the main sponsorship soon... the detail sponsor on the Arm would look class on the front of this top.

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

Absolutely smashed it with that home strip lads - looking forward to seeing it in action at the Bairnabeu.

O'Neills have been superb for us this season with all 3 strips hall-of-fame efforts and great leisure gear and so on too.

New kits are nice,  I’d prefer the normal badge a the home top. I’d prefer if the sponsor logo was added without the white banner round it.

the keeper top is nice, but it’s ruined by the white round the Jewsons logo. 

New strip looks absolutely fantastic. 

The club are clearly making a big effort to improve things 'on and off the park' and this is filtering through to some of the really positive changes that we are seeing.

Hopefully the supporters (and to an extent the town and local area) can show their support too and get behind the club in what looks like a very exciting next phase.

2 minutes ago, LFMCF2 said:

New strip looks absolutely fantastic. 

The club are clearly making a big effort to improve things 'on and off the park' and this is filtering through to some of the really positive changes that we are seeing.

Hopefully the supporters (and to an extent the town and local area) can show their support too and get behind the club in what looks like a very exciting next phase.

Hi Davie 👋