The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, ryanayr1987 said:

Better than Mcallister though? 

A doorframe with no door attached would be better than McCallister.  

3 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Barry Cowan who runs the world wide page in FB says CB incoming is he ITK?

I know Barry - he is definitely ITK.

8 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Formerly of Hamilton?

Obviously - we need to keep the HamiltAyr alliance alive. 

Alston has also played for Accies btw…

16 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Formerly of Hamilton?

Yes. We could sign Jamie Hamilton as well and try registering them as one player and play whatever one is fit that week.

If we do sign Michael Devlin I fully expect our next two signings after to be Brian Easton and Martin Canning. We’re getting the Accies band back together. 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

If we do sign Michael Devlin I fully expect our next two signings after to be Brian Easton and Martin Canning. We’re getting the Accies band back together. 

James McCarthy as well.

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye I’m the same. Can’t believe we’ve went from desperately needing a right back to it not really being an issue and we haven’t spent a penny. If we were to sign Grimshaw then he’d be starting and I don’t think that’s the best for Watrets development. 

Devlin may well work out as would Wilson I think. My only concern with either of them is how much is left in the tank. 

I completely agree with the general point, but Watret will most likely need breaks at times and you add in Dempsey seemingly picking up more injuries and Rus getting kicked to bits and he would get a lot of game time… 

Ideally, if we knew we were going with Watret you wouldn’t have signed McAllister and went for a Grimshaw style player. 

1 hour ago, Superhursty7 said:

Barry Cowan who runs the world wide page in FB says CB incoming is he ITK?

I will never forget the time Charles Chibalala used the hashtags #weareunited #walledgardencaravanpark 

Ahkeem Rose now remains the only player we release this season with out a club with Carter Jenkins joining Stirling University and Nathan McGinley joining Spennymoor Town