The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Tomi obviously doesn’t fit into the Brown style, but imagine having him as an option off the bench for half an hour! 

Oakley also always seems to spend a couple of months out injured, and we are pretty f**ked for an out ball if that happens. 

17 hours ago, Rb123 said:

Pretty sure they've not been at the last couple of games.

Presume they boycotted Hampden due to the no drum policy or either that they got too pished in Glasgow to even make the game.

Then on Saturday there was no regazzi banner up behind the goal.

As others have said SRE recently seems to just be loads of 15 year old teenagers doing school ground flirting and carry on with each other and not having any interest in the actual football. Still can't complain if they're paying for the ticket plus I suppose what else is there for them to do in Ayr on a Saturday afternoon apart from walk up the zombie high street 

Is that right about away fans not being allowed a drum into Hampden?

28 minutes ago, wullieaufc said:

Can free agents not be signed at any point during the season?

Yes wording confused me. Don't see why it would have changed as Wotherspoon and Sheridan signed for Inverness last October and O'Reilly to Raith in November.

3 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

isn’t that about raping dead bodies? 

no thanks 

Snowflakes!

Here's to the girl who I loved best....

1 hour ago, Rb123 said:

No striker to January then... McMann still a couple of weeks away but better than McAvoy....

20241002_133549.jpg

That’s pretty concerning, we’re not winning league title with Oakley, Bavidge and McKenzie as our options. 

31 minutes ago, wullieaufc said:

Can free agents not be signed at any point during the season?

I think it used to be a rule but it was changed as it was limiting earning potential for players unattached, I’m sure you can sign frees at any point. We signed Kenyon outside the window. 

There was a different deadline I am sure for free transfers, think it was about a month/six weeks before the end of the season. 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

That’s pretty concerning, we’re not winning league title with Oakley, Bavidge and McKenzie as our options. 

Time for others to step up then. Rus, Henderson, Murphy, Hastie, Dempsey to name but a few.

Some from the centre backs at setpieces wouldn't go amiss either.

We'll be fine to get through to January.

14 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

I would be remiss not to bring up Bingo leading a chorus of Ayr Troop Major from the street after being flung out of Starks Park about 15 years ago 🤣

Probably his most notable one was when he got kicked out at Easter Road in the Scottish cup. 

Think he goes down to Sunderland now but you do still see him once in a blue moon.

Are the club not aware that there are no restrictions against them still signing a free agent such as Adeloye? 

As much as I don’t think he’s someone who would fit into Browns style, he must have something that Brown likes if we wanted to sign him.