The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

It wouldn't accept my address, I had to drop my flat number off to get it to take my payment, presume I'll no get a card due to that. 

Yes , you have a season ticket coming , you ordered it on Thursday 17th at 2.26pm 

1 minute ago, Robbo63 said:

Yes , you have a season ticket coming , you ordered it on Thursday 17th at 2.26pm 

V sunny day sitting outside a good Ayr pub in Glasgow Southside. 

I'll pm you. 

Edited by itzdrk

3 hours ago, Trogdor said:

We not doing half seasons this year?

Btw, I was having issues with worldpay when I was on the ticket site yesterday. I kept getting an error about a valid email address. See below:

Screenshot_20201002-003152_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4024c0552bb018b033182b28d6212d8d.jpg

Is it working now? 🤫

This is the first I have noticed it was not working , nobody contacted shop to say there was an issue , all tickets sold in shop today went through with no issues 

3 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

This is the first I have noticed it was not working , nobody contacted shop to say there was an issue , all tickets sold in shop today went through with no issues 

Yeah, its weird. I tried again just now but as soon as I hit checkout after the donation page it just goes there. It looks like @JohnGAYR is the same.

5 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Yeah, its weird. I tried again just now but as soon as I hit checkout after the donation page it just goes there. It looks like @JohnGAYR is the same.

I will have a look at it now and see if I can fix anything before notifying ticket company 

12 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I have raised an issue with the ticketing company as it is exactly as you are stating , seems an issue with online ordering as the system we use in shop does not use worldpay , will update on here when fix is completed 

I was surprised he stayed with us as long as he did. He always had the talent to play in the top tier. 

I would say because it was up until last season he hadn't really consistently been a standout performer and he added more goals to his game.

If you think of the first season back in the championship where we blew everyone away Forrest was a bench warmer for most parts with McCall going for McDaid and Crawford/Geggan on the two wings. If he'd stood out that year we wouldn't have got another year from him at the club

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I would say because it was up until last season he hadn't really consistently been a standout performer and he added more goals to his game.

If you think of the first season back in the championship where we blew everyone away Forrest was a bench warmer for most parts with McCall going for McDaid and Crawford/Geggan on the two wings. If he'd stood out that year we wouldn't have got another year from him at the club

Yeah, that's right. I had forgot about that.

7 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Not entirely fair/wrong.  He got injured after a few good performances, by the time he was back teams had started to work us out and McDaid/Crawford/Forrest were going for the one place in the team. 

6 minutes ago, JohnGAYR said:

See on SRE Bigmac is saying Steve Bell has been released.

Is there something in this or is it just another person who misheard Mark Kerr's interview due to the bad sound quality? 

We're fucked if Bell has been released, would need another centre back IMO, Muirhead, Baird and Roscoe wouldn't be enough.

Unless Bell is being released to free up funds to sign someone on a permanent deal [emoji102]

Or else he's had an offer from a part time club in League 1 which he'd like to pursue. It's been well documented that he does a lot of work off the pitch with regards to PFA and his carer job so maybe he feels he can't provide enough time to play for Ayr anymore or something.

Just now, rb123! said:

We're fucked if Bell has been released, would need another centre back IMO, Muirhead, Baird and Roscoe wouldn't be enough.

Unless Bell is being released to free up funds to sign someone on a permanent deal emoji102.png

Or else he's had an offer from a part time club in League 1 which he'd like to pursue. It's been well documented that he does a lot of work off the pitch with regards to PFA and his carer job.

We aren't "fucked".   Stop being so over dramatic.