The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I think the fact that Mark Kerr has got our first up back four and our three holding midfield players on two year deals is a piece of superb management . Next season we should see the benefit of them playing together for a year .only missing ingredient would be our own keeper .  QoS fans are pissed because they are now where we were and we seem to be behaving like a club that is settled in the Championship .

To be honest I'm getting pretty bored of the two year contract discussion. We've decided it's the right thing to do, and assuming we've budgeted correctly I'm prepared to trust the directors on that.

We seem to be getting more bang for our buck as players will take a bit less this year for the security of a two year deal, and we avoid the total rebuild at the start of next season which we normally face.

And isn't it great we've got two players in the U-21s. Hopefully Ecrepont makes the step up to the U-19s this year too.

Sooooo.... On to Tuesday.  From what Kerr was saying re: injury management etc I'd assume Walsh will still be out and also Miller... But he also said Houston was fit so I'd hope he starts as you would hope he is fit in time to play QoS. Not exactly a lot of other options to mix it up.  Get a win and no injuries and everyone would surely agree its been a pretty good build up to the QoS game.   

Ironically it was the day of the QoS away game in March it all got paused - seems quite fitting we start again against them.  Seems a lifetime ago TBH. 

3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Purchased the game on Ayr United Media. Very straight forward to do. Get given an access code after purchasing. 

Just did the same, remarkably easy. I've now got my access code tucked away until Tuesday. Can't wait to see what our coverage is like. I'm hoping Wuffster is on the camera. 🤞

2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Safe to say Skylines tedium has ruined this thread for a while, last few pages have been painful

I think I maybe invited him, his contributions are normally pretty valid. He's got a bee in his bonnet today though.

16 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

Our club are not claiming poverty , season ticket message  was just a push to get to last years total , it’s working well so far just about another 100 tickets sold in 3  days since his message , 

It was more the boredom of waiting for the Hamilton stream to burst into life that hastened the process for my purchase. 

17 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Safe to say Skylines tedium has ruined this thread for a while, last few pages have been painful

Well let's be honest. 

The Super have signed a few good players on 2 year contracts, we are supporters of the club but even with the amazing Intel we try to claim we sometimes have, we don't know what's going on within the boardroom and tbf, we have to trust that they know what they are doing. I don't think Ayr are going to go down the shitter just yet or anytime soon🙄

If I were a Qos fan, I too would be putting questions forward such as... 

'How are Ayr signing players on 2 year deals during these times of a pandemic crisis, whilst my team signs Willie Gibson, who literally is a crisis!?' 😂

Please, may we get back to talking about potential signings for the club for Friday? 

1 hour ago, Roxanne's man said:

Please, may we get back to talking about potential signings for the club for Friday? 

New trialist at training today , looks a solid unit , believe he is a forward , not sure where he is on the signing agenda though , 

28 minutes ago, rb123! said:
30 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:
Heard it is Jamie Barjonas mate 

Well aswell as saying about Bruce Anderson I have been saying a lot of times about Barjonas so....

".....looks a solid unit...."

More likely to be the lad in the picture though than Barjonas?