The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

15 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Yep on there website he’s joining us till end of season, but another youngster coming in when we are struggling?

Ipswich website? I can’t see anything

ETA: Seen article on Ipswich message board

Edited by ayrunitedfw

9 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Yep on there website he’s joining us till end of season, but another youngster coming in when we are struggling?

Aye, I have to say I'm not overly enamoured by this.

It really depends on the character of the lad right enough so best no write him off. I still expect some auld heids to be added in this window.

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I'd be more concerned with him signing for Hearts. 

He can only play for us and Dundee United for the remainder of this season.

Unless you are worried Hearts sign him to take him off us? However, he would then sit for the next few months training but being unable to play first team football.

Edited by Trogdor

55 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

He can only play for us and Dundee United for the remainder of this season.

Unless you are worried Hearts sign him to take him off us? However, he would then sit for the next few months training but being unable to play first team football.

Aye, he'd be more use to Hearts scoring against their rivals in the league if they were interested in him. 

Has Ndaba been injured for the last year? Seems to have played very little since we tried to sign him a year back. Much was made of him at the time so would have thought he’d have racked up minutes somewhere 

He was kept on during the summer because of injuries in that position but I don’t think he actually played. He seems highly rated but I’m not entirely sure bringing in a 21 year old to sort out our defence when we’re screaming out for someone with a bit more experience is right.

I dont think he could go anywhere last Jan due to his other loans (which scuppered his loan to us), and he did play league cup games for Ipswich, and was on the bench for a few league games which stopped him going out on loan in the first window. Must be about 5 choice CH at Ipswich at the moment.

2 minutes ago, honestly united said:

I dont think he could go anywhere last Jan due to his other loans (which scuppered his loan to us), and he did play league cup games for Ipswich, and was on the bench for a few league games which stopped him going out on loan in the first window. Must be about 5 choice CH at Ipswich at the moment.

What happened during  his other loans though? For someone as highly rated he didn’t seem to get much game time at some fairly low level clubs