The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

12 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

The vaccine is something that have been pretty good with so far, they place orders and got the supply chain in place for the Oxford vaccine very quickly and bought in bulk, about 100 million doses,  before Astrazenica took over, with no guarantees at that point it would work. The Westminster government has been a shambles on a range of issues on the handling of this but look to have been spot on with the vaccine. 

Makes you wonder if that was the only plan all along.  

Well wonder you may . 

8 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Any reason why last Tuesdays game was a 6pm kick-off whereas next Tuesdays is reverting back to the “usual” 7.45pm?   

The 6pm kick off was agreed between both clubs. I suspect that as this was it was over the festive period it was more suitable. 

2 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Only one man can stop your decline. Come and get him.

I’d rather get relegated with Mark Kerr in charge than go anywhere near McCall. Glad his big move is working out for him x 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

The 6pm kick off was agreed between both clubs. I suspect that as this was it was over the festive period it was more suitable. 

I’d rather get relegated with Mark Kerr in charge than go anywhere near McCall. Glad his big move is working out for him x 

Would I have McCall back ? Yes. would I sack Kerr and hire McCall ? No

I have literally no idea why you would rather get relegated than rehire a manager tbh. 

Not saying I want McCall back either, but if Kerr was to get sacked (if we are relegated or are in a relegation battle) and McCall was the best option (as let’s be honest the current managerial options are awful) then I would take him back. 

Edited by No_Problemo