The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

39 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

If he was one people were looking forward to seeing, surely he would have got a loan move to a league two side.

He's one I was looking forward to seeing, can't speak for anyone else.

11 minutes ago, rb123! said:

When is Ecrepont 16?, get the feeling if i remember rightly from the McCall interview it's around now.

Expect he could be a feature on the bench quite often this season and wouldn't be surprised if he gets a run out in the Irn Bru cup game at Queens Park along with Higgins returning in that game aswell.

Is that everyone elses feelings or am i getting a bit carried away with how good Ecrepont is.

He's 16 on 31st of July. :-) hope he gets a kick about as well. 

13 minutes ago, rb123! said:

When is Ecrepont 16?, get the feeling if i remember rightly from the McCall interview it's around now.

Expect he could be a feature on the bench quite often this season and wouldn't be surprised if he gets a run out in the Irn Bru cup game at Queens Park along with Higgins returning in that game aswell.

Is that everyone elses feelings or am i getting a bit carried away with how good Ecrepont is.

Did we not have another academy player a couple of years back that was also getting ‘billy big licks’. Had the bigot sisters trying to get him, think it was Hawkshaw, not the Killie one and I’m not meaning M Shankland going to Birmingham for a trial. 

I have to ask. Last night I asked about Football Manager, where Gary Holt was seen as Ayr uniteds most hated person. As I'm quite young, I wasn't sure who he was, so put to question why he was viewed so badly on a possibly fictional game. I couldn't fully agree because of my lack of knowledge on Gary Holt. 

So my question tonight is.... 

Who do you think is Ayr Uniteds biggest Hate Figure? 

IMO I would say either Dean Shiels (for obvious reasons) or Paul Di Giacomo (coz he's an arrogant c**t) or Alan Mahood... 

Please give your opinion. :-) 

4 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I have to ask. Last night I asked about Football Manager, where Gary Holt was seen as Ayr uniteds most hated person. As I'm quite young, I wasn't sure who he was, so put to question why he was viewed so badly on a possibly fictional game. I couldn't fully agree because of my lack of knowledge on Gary Holt. 

IMO I would say either Dean Shiels (for obvious reasons) or Paul Di Giacomo (coz he's an arrogant c**t) or Alan Mahood... 

Ally Morrison. 

6 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Glen Michael 

Well said. Union Jack's are far too easily misinterpreted as religious. The whole Protestant/Catholic crap that certain Celtic/Rangers fans bring ruins Scottish football imo. I'm not saying they are all like that, though football should be viewed as a game, not a reason for war. 

I don’t agree with having any flag tbh. Saltire or Union Jack. It just so happens that the Saltire is on our badge so that’s pretty unavoidable.
I see where you are coming from but the Saltire is the only one that I would be happy to see, leave the Union Jack and the Irish tricolour to the ugly sisters up the Glasgow Road, I also don't get the Ayr Leeds connection with the blokes flag.

2 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

I see where you are coming from but the Saltire is the only one that I would be happy to see, leave the Union Jack and the Irish tricolour to the ugly sisters up the Glasgow Road, I also don't get the Ayr Leeds connection with the blokes flag.

It’s the two teams the guy supports. There’s also a guy with a Ayr United/Bristol Rovers flag.

I think there is a group of Ayr fans who go down to Elland Road a couple of times a season to watch Leeds. 

Gus McPherson a 100% DKB who even refuses to be interviewed by AU Media as he is a sore losing p***k, and it gives me another chance to post this.

4 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Gus McPherson a 100% DKB who even refuses to be interviewed by AU Media as he is a sore losing p***k, and it gives me another chance to post this.

Didn't he manage St. Mirren? 

I think I remember the song, to the tune of sleepy Jean. He's a black killie basturd with a shite football team... 

Edited by Roxanne's man

It’s the two teams the guy supports. There’s also a guy with a Ayr United/Bristol Rovers flag.
I think there is a group of Ayr fans who go down to Elland Road a couple of times a season to watch Leeds. 

Yeah is there not also a group of Feyenoord supporters that come over to a game every season?

Its a mix of Ayr fans and Rangers fans that come from Ayr that go down to Leeds.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Yeah is there not also a group of Feyenoord supporters that come over to a game every season?

Its a mix of Ayr fans and Rangers fans that come from Ayr that go down to Leeds.

Aye, we have a friendship with Feyenoord, last game they were over was a few years ago against Forfar and they were a great laugh. We’re also into Celtic though which lost them some points. 

Aye, there’s a couple of Rangers fans that also go down. 

54 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Aye, we have a friendship with Feyenoord, last game they were over was a few years ago against Forfar and they were a great laugh. We’re also into Celtic though which lost them some points. 

Aye, there’s a couple of Rangers fans that also go down. 

The Feyenoord connection was between Ciar, Alan, Stevie hall etc. There was also one with Glentoran or crusaders. 

Christ, who remembers the SRE rocking with the “shoes aff, sit down song” by the Feyenoord fans. Now that was funny. 

2 hours ago, rb123! said:

Monday, how are you celebrating it?

Absolutely loved that game.

I took my 11 year old nephew along and remember getting separated a bit when a Dunfermline fan appeared in the sre, getting a bit of a hiding all the way down to the front.

It was right next to me and created one of those atmospheres that always adds to the experience.

What an own goal it was too. An absolute peach.

Calderwood in the post match press conference was very honest, saying they turned up like 'Billy big shots', and were rightly knocked down a peg or three.