The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Kinda why I needed clarification from ItzDrk on it...the way I read it, Davie Smith sent itzdrk a copy of the message weesacks sent originally.

But reading it back, I can see it being the way you read it too...so its open to interpretation, probably because Deek is absolutely mogered or summat 🤣

A few too many soco and cokes? Derek? Never!!!

Eta- had to fix for the grammar police 

Edited by ryanayr1987

8 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Kinda why I needed clarification from ItzDrk on it...the way I read it, Davie Smith sent itzdrk a copy of the message weesacks sent originally.

But reading it back, I can see it being the way you read it too...so its open to interpretation, probably because Deek is absolutely mogered or summat 🤣

Going by twitter he has been taking advantage of the Glasgow pubs being back open so you never know. 

10 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Que ??

We haven't signed him so no idea what you're mumbling about.

If your definition of "happy clapping" is being a realist and a pragmatist, then Yes, by all means stick me down for it.

You basically said we should just accept any Tom, dick or Harry signing because of the size of the club we are.

I get you like to try and put a positive spin on things but read the room mate. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

10 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Que ??

We haven't signed him so no idea what you're mumbling about.

If your definition of "happy clapping" is being a realist and a pragmatist, then Yes, by all means stick me down for it.

We could be re-signing Jack Ruddy and you would find a way to have a go at anyone daring to be unhappy with it.

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Davie Smith to have set up an account within the next hour for a bit of added Saturday night entertainment imo. 

I suspect he already could be on here based on a post that was made a couple of months ago in response to comments about the hub not being opened by the start of the season.

Smith was actually on a podcast the other week and talked about not being ready for the backlash on social media after the Arbroath game so may need to lay off it all season based on current expectations.

Just now, GaryMc93 said:

I suspect he already could be on here based on a post that was made a couple of months ago in response to comments about the hub not being opened by the start of the season.

Smith was actually on a podcast the other week and talked about not being ready for the backlash on social media after the Arbroath game so may need to lay off it all season based on current expectations.

Pretty sure saltire was lachlan. No idea who smith is though

Brora will pay Vigurs a pretty penny and give him a well paid Monday to Friday job which will blow anything the Championship clubs, with the exception of Killie, out of the water.

Just now, No_Problemo said:

I’m sure Saltire was one of the other guys that joined the board a few years back. Cant recall his name. 

Mark Pettigrew was definitely on here I’m sure. Not sure if he was saltire. 

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

I’m sure Saltire was one of the other guys that joined the board a few years back. Cant recall his name. 

Possibly but just after Lachlan left he posted on here and then deleted it saying that it’s a new regime and he shouldn’t comment, I may have misinterpreted it

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Mark Pettigrew was definitely on here I’m sure. Not sure if he was saltire. 

That’s the one - I’m sure he was quite open about who he was and plans etc. It may have been on the SRE forum thinking about it now. 

7 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I do feel that most of us are optimists on the inside we just don’t show it as we are all weather beaten and don’t want to get hurt again. At the same point we  all live in hope

That definitely describes me.

At the end of the day we probably have a core support of about 1500 it’s not that hard to find out who someone is. I wouldn’t say anything on here that I wouldn’t say in a boozer etc in the town.