The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
11 minutes ago, Roxanne said:
Perfect description of the legend that is David Craig. 

What a player BTW, give me a back four of Paul Lovering Yogie Hughes Davie Craig and John Robertson and I'll give you a league title.

I don’t think Lovering, Craig or Robertson ever played above championship level, which is pretty nuts.

34 minutes ago, HMIP said:

I don’t think Lovering, Craig or Robertson ever played above championship level, which is pretty nuts.

Played in Raith's doomed 96/97 premiership team, scored against Celtic in a 1-1 draw late in the season if I remember right.

Edited by renton

59 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
1 hour ago, Roxanne said:
Perfect description of the legend that is David Craig. 

What a player BTW, give me a back four of Paul Lovering Yogie Hughes Davie Craig and John Robertson and I'll give you a league title.

Should have won the league title, what could have been 😏 Definitely would have been 4 Derby wins if they had got promotion by winning the league 😂

F*cking Airdrie 🙄

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Pretty sure Lovering played a season with Hibs in the top flight as well.

He did i can remember him from a panini sticker book .

I remember going a walk down the old racecourse when I was a kid as ayr were training and David craig came over too grab the ball and literally being star struck lol .I could hardly speak .

Edited by 1nickydevlin

[emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]
1.png.91bcc1f0461de2f89613162ce91d50ea.png

I checked ages ago and I’m pretty sure he was following us then, as well as other clubs in our division. The more I think about it the more I’m hoping we sign him but don’t rely on him as our main goalscorer. He only really hit form for ICT in the last few weeks of the season.

Todorov is the last Player within our limit that is any good left in Scotland.

if it’s not him then it’ll need to be someone from further afield. I’m not sure how Brexit impacts things but presumably it’ll be lower league England/loan. 

the time is right for a Stainrod supplied classy French nobody to provide a bit of flair. 

Todorov is the last Player within our limit that is any good left in Scotland.
if it’s not him then it’ll need to be someone from further afield. I’m not sure how Brexit impacts things but presumably it’ll be lower league England/loan. 

the time is right for a Stainrod supplied classy French nobody to provide a bit of flair. 
Did we not get about £100k from Leicester for Frank Rolling

50 minutes ago, Dauntless said:

I think it was a bit more than that , we got about that from York City for Sharples .

Did we not get some good candy for Derek Allan as well around that time ?