The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

44 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Were we meant to be finding out about entry forTuesday today...

Emails being sent tonight to season ticket holders as we now have the confirmation of numbers  being admitted , believe in region of 500 

45 minutes ago, Iain said:

Can't wait for a barely audible video conversation between AU Media and our new reserve goalie. Day made.

"Growing up on the streets of Bolton, I have to ask if you knew anything about the fierce rivalry of the Ayrshire Derby?"

Anyway, a keeper from Step 4 was exactly what the club needed to announce today. Happy with that.

47 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Emails being sent tonight to season ticket holders as we now have the confirmation of numbers  being admitted , believe in region of 500 

Cheers - not surprising but utterly shambolic from SAC if it’s 500.

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Yeah considering Arbroath can get 600 in Gayfield it seems a nonsense we have less at Somerset.

38 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Yeah considering Arbroath can get 600 in Gayfield it seems a nonsense we have less at Somerset.

Confirmed as 500, I would like to see a written explanation in terms of SAC’s reasoning behind their decision tbh. 

42 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Yes , cases very high in Ayrshire so 500 it is , Falkirk onwards looks like 2000 if level zero 

44 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Arbroath hit harder than us 

we are level 2 which is 500 and council  stuck to that total

Arbroath is level 1  I believe which is about 1000 but only getting allowed 600 

Edited by Finlay21

4 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Yes , cases very high in Ayrshire so 500 it is , Falkirk onwards looks like 2000 if level zero 

Cases in SA are one of the better in the country and far better than numerous level one areas - sure the council will try and hide behind things though. 

2 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:
2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:
Ha ha honestly that’s pathetic.

I take it Kilmarnock fans never enjoy good memories from past successes no? Mind you I would not like being totally outclassed by a league one team either!

Normally it’s cup wins we look back on fondly.

I suppose in fairness we are Ayr’s cup final.

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Just to add to that, Morton granted 1500 fans despite case rates in Inverclyde being almost double ours (they are in level one despite this) 

Let’s face it - none of it is making any sense any more - think the stance spreading from Westminster is f**k it, most people have been jagged now - and I’m sure Bute House may or may not dampen some of that

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Just to add to that, Morton granted 1500 fans despite case rates in Inverclyde being almost double ours (they are in level one despite this) 

Does our council ever do anything to help its constituents if it’s not going to benefit the councillors 

11 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Does our council ever do anything to help its constituents if it’s not going to benefit the councillors 

Ayr RFC confirmed to be permitted crowds of up to 75,000 this season I assume.

1 minute ago, Roxanne's man said:

Ne-Jai Tucker for Burnley u23s looks a good player. 18 years old. Watched the highlights of him playing against Crystal Palace u23s. 

Is that pronounced "nae joy"? In that case he'd fit on here like a glove.

Edited by Thumper