The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Not that Muirhead as a player has a value of 100k on the market, but rather his value to Ayr United as it stands right at this very moment

If this crazy chat keeps up, by Christmas time he'll be in the running for the Ballon D'Or. 

2 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Exactly how I read it, value is contextual in this case.

His true value is how much somebody would be prepared to pay. 

Hypothetical values are just that because nobody knows we'd be relegated without him which is what was being suggested. 

We could just as easily be relegated with him in the starting eleven every week in case it's escaped people's attention. 

49 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Dress it up as you wish but I'm all ears. 

"Only an idiot would accept less than 100k for Muirhead" 

Go for it. 

Take that elastic band of your sac m8 . 

25 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

With players worth £100k + Derek McInnes impending arrival as manager you might actually finish above us this season after all.

Internet back working is it ?

Didn't see your usual rank rotten attempts at trolling over the weekend. 

1 hour ago, mugen_power said:

I took this to mean "Only an idiot [in Ayr United's current position] would accept less than 100k for Muirhead."

Not that Muirhead as a player has a value of 100k on the market, but rather his value to Ayr United as it stands right at this very moment

Exactly.

2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Internet back working is it ?

Didn't see your usual rank rotten attempts at trolling over the weekend. 

You didn’t have a game to comment on at the weekend and my own team lost so I’m hardly going to be on here drawing attention to myself am I?

15 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

You didn’t have a game to comment on at the weekend and my own team lost so I’m hardly going to be on here drawing attention to myself am I?

The difference is you guys lost and not a single Ayr poster went on either your match thread or to your club thread to rub it in. Its not quite the same when we lose and a few of your no mark fans come on our pages.

I think we know whose obsessed and its no us pal! 

Deadline day folks. What will we see more of?

a) Players signing for Ayr.

or

b) People pointing out that domestic loans and free transfers don't need to be done by the deadline.