The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I bumped into Bryden, Dempsey, Hewitt, and McAllister last night in Glasgow. They were absolutely pished, particularly McAllister, sausage suppers in hand at 6pm. Fucking brilliant stuff. Spoke to them for about 5 minutes about all sorts, but Dempsey was asking what it meant to get 2nd, and what it was like when the 2nd goal went in, it was obvious he cares. He also couldn’t believe he had bumped into an Ayr fan 😂 he was in disbelief I was at the game. Got a cracking picture with them too to round off the encounter. 

34 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

I bumped into Bryden, Dempsey, Hewitt, and McAllister last night in Glasgow. They were absolutely pished, particularly McAllister, sausage suppers in hand at 6pm. Fucking brilliant stuff. Spoke to them for about 5 minutes about all sorts, but Dempsey was asking what it meant to get 2nd, and what it was like when the 2nd goal went in, it was obvious he cares. He also couldn’t believe he had bumped into an Ayr fan 😂 he was in disbelief I was at the game. Got a cracking picture with them too to round off the encounter. 

Let's see it 😏 

1 hour ago, Ayr23 said:

pics-or-it-39eaff1ec5.jpg.508e1c21851b10f5a07c03e06543e62d.jpg

9 minutes ago, malkyshotton said:

Roxannes’ man could just mock something up, no?

Christ imagine his take on McAllisters sausage supper. He’d get banned off of here. 

2 hours ago, Ayr23 said:

Did you ask them where they got the chippy from?

1 minute ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Play off second leg.

0-0 from first leg.

91st minute.

Score is at 0-0.

Dipo gets dragged to the ground and penalty awarded to Ayr.

Who takes it?

Ben Dempsey

1 minute ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Play off second leg.

0-0 from first leg.

91st minute.

Score is at 0-0.

Dipo gets dragged to the ground and penalty awarded to Ayr.

Who takes it?

Obviously Bangala…. I mean Ben Dempsey