The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, GaryMc93 said:

Well no, but only because Twitter is mostly dead and Instagram is the new source for the rumour mill.

Also slightly different scenario from Bangala if Elliot has been on trial before being offered a deal.

Ah right. Fair enough. I thought he just got plucked outta nowhere. 

4 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm sure he could have got an hour flight from Prestwick or Glasgow. Seems to me it was an excuse to leave us in all honesty 

.... but that one hour shuttle flight can quickly become three (or more) by the time you factor in transfers particularly around the main London airports. 

21 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm sure he could have got an hour flight from Prestwick or Glasgow. Seems to me it was an excuse to leave us in all honesty 

I’m certain it’s far more convenient for him to jump on a train than it is to jump on a plane. 

There’s also a fair chance that he can move his family to York and settle there. 

5 minutes ago, Bowl-of-chilli said:

So, does that now leave us with Bryden as the only out-and-out striker in the entire squad?

Doing a lot of heavy lifting there

17 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Well no, but only because Twitter is mostly dead and Instagram is the new source for the rumour mill.

Also slightly different scenario from Bangala if Elliot has been on trial before being offered a deal.

Scouring Twitter for new signings is so three seasons ago. 

57 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

New right back coming in, New Zealand international with 3 caps (not historic).  Born in Scotland so we won't be waiting to October to see them. 

Think that’s old news and never happened. 

2 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

There is no question ever invented where that is the answer!

With Dipo away Bullen will play him up front to give him his "chance", see what he's like. Pray he doesn't score a couple in the cup on the off chance Bullen thinks he could play there for the season.

4 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

There is no question ever invented where that is the answer!

Unless it's "who's lee Bullens poster boy and is given significant game time no matter how abject his performances are"

Paddy Reading is also an acceptable answer to that one.