The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Murdoch not back but McAllister is. Ashford in for Murphy and Smith in for Murdoch. Most bizarre selection out of all of that is Pendlebury not starting. 

Not expecting anything from this game now. 

I didn’t even notice that, in my rage at the rest of it.

Genuinely unbelievable and the lack of goal threat is astounding. 

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

How long does it take for Rose to get ready to start a game - that team is a fucking disgrace. 

Even if he wasn’t starting I’d have settled for a midfield of Dempsey, Smith and Pendlebury with Amartey, McKenzie and Ashford up top. 

I’m more worried about us getting battered down the left hand side with no Murphy now. 

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Even if he wasn’t starting I’d have settled for a midfield of Dempsey, Smith and Pendlebury with Amartey, McKenzie and Ashford up top. 

I’m more worried about us getting battered down the left hand side with no Murphy now. 

Aye, Bullen has just painted a huge target on his back with several of those decisions. 

I can’t quite believe how bad it is.

Actually regretting buying a ticket. 

Edited by No_Problemo

The only positive I'm taking is that I'm not going today.   So I either miss the shit show that I fear is going to happen, or its the latest in a long line of surprisingly excellent games I've missed that I can add to my 'funny story'

2 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Surely he needs a few starts before they can decide that?

Because Bangala and Gondoh were afforded that...

Obvs way too early to say that about him but not like we don't have form for that type of thing.