The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

39 minutes ago, Utdtillidie2 said:

No you’re right. Seeing thousands of Ayr fans celebrating their first ever national cup win would be proper shit. Stay away.

I was agreeing with you. Go and sleep this one off eh.

4 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Why have the club released a Graeme Mathie interview at 11 o'clock at night

Highlights:

• Club has brought in a sports scientist who started today
  • Looking at loans and washed-out journeymen as the window closes
  • Happy with where they are squad-wise anyway
  • Backroom appointments are being made in consultation with the playing staff, which is interesting
  • Callum suggesting that maybe the new stand might increase revenue, which surely the club hadn't previously considered
  • Pitchside advertising revenue has gone up threefold

For what it's worth, I watched this recently on Italian grounds and it has me convinced that the new hospitality will be a massive revenue boost.

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I want to know who the older players are that we are looking at? Said they aren’t playing as much at whatever club they are at. You’d presume they’re at a top flight team as well. 

Sean Kelly & Jordan Tilson are two names I've noticed not being particularly involved.  No suggestion from me it's them or one of though.  

5 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

And also the Ayr 800 Cup.

Also, to be fair, we would have a league cup if our opponents in the final hasn't been conducting a program of systematic wide scale financial doping In contravention of the rules and indeed the law.

1 hour ago, Iain said:

Also, to be fair, we would have a league cup if our opponents in the final hasn't been conducting a program of systematic wide scale financial doping In contravention of the rules and indeed the law.

100% this . There should be a large black star under the famous St Andrews on the club shirt .