The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

Wasn’t at the game and didn’t see the stream. Were we good or were QP defensively suicidal?

What players stood out? 

Their high line was suicidal, but it was nice to see us actually exploiting an opponent’s weakness for once.

Only caught bits and bobs. How did Dowds and Rose link up? Would imagine going forward that’ll be our strike partnership. Them with Murphy and Chalmers will hopefully get us goals. Need to work on the defence, that’s what is going to do us. Hoping this result isn’t just going to be a flash in the pan. Massive game next week against Raith, much harder test. 

Tonight was a brilliant result!

My only criticism is that of Albinson and shots from outside the box, think he needs to work on them desperately. Last week against Partick and tonight at Hampden. He's a fantastic Keeper, just needs encouragement with shots from outside the box.

Just now, Roxanne's man said:

Tonight was a brilliant result!

My only criticism is that of Albinson and shots from outside the box, think he needs to work on them desperately. Last week against Partick and tonight at Hampden. He's a fantastic Keeper, just needs encouragement with shots from outside the box.

I’m not sure anyone is saving a twenty yard screamer into the top corner…