The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I’m not sure why I would put you on ignore. 

You were also quite blatantly getting at something around people being critical. 

Yet again, folk on here making things up as highlighted by Thumper in various posts.

I genuinely suggested people could volunteer to help the club.

Take that whatever way you want to.

3 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Amartey injured?

Who knows - we still haven’t been told what injury McGeady has and any form of time scale either. 

1 minute ago, BukyOHare said:

Yet again, folk on here making things up as highlighted by Thumper in various posts.

I genuinely suggested people could volunteer to help the club.

Take that whatever way you want to.

And I suggested someone doesn’t need to volunteer to update basic information - such as on the manager search or on injuries. 

Interpreting a post, based on your past comments, isn’t  making something up either. 

Edited by No_Problemo

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

I hear Kelty’s match plans are in shambles because they didn’t know that Amartey was injured.

Why did the club announce Lee Bullen's departure if they did not wish to give the opposition a competitive advantage?

The hypocrisy is staggering.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

Why did the club announce Lee Bullen's departure if they did not wish to give the opposition a competitive advantage?

Great point

Maybe the new manager has been appointed and is going to appear at 3pm?

That bench gives me the fear if they are any injuries today or in the next couple of games.

Maybe Bullen departed the manager role but not the club? 🤔

Bullen now chooses the team from the underground command centre the new North terrace contains.

3 hours ago, GaryMc93 said:

As much as the club deserve criticism for some things, this week people seem to have knee jerk reactions to a lot of speculative stuff that is unconfirmed and has no given source but accepted it as fact anyway. It's possible it is from sources within the club or people directly associated with the first team but I suppose time will tell and for some of it we'll never know what's true.

I agree - but something will always fill the vacuum 

5 minutes ago, Nelson said:

You look at that team sheet and you can only laugh again at the talk of Bullen leaving behind a legacy.

Fluking 2nd place in a league devoid of quality ✅

Making heavy weather of an easy cup run only to go out in the Quarter Finals ✅

A legacy of mediocrity. Guaranteed no one apart from hardcore fans will remember Bullen's tenure in 10 years time.

26 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

No sign of Francis today

25 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I’m not sure why we are shoehorning Paul Smith in there, especially at home to a league one side but other than that it’s fine. 

Out of respect for Lee Bullen the club will be retaining his team sheet in perpetuity.

Did Radio Scotland really say the atmosphere at Somerset is 'sombre' because of 'losing their manager who was much loved by the players and by the fans'?

🫠

Just now, Iain said:

Did Radio Scotland really say the atmosphere at Somerset is 'sombre' because of 'losing their manager who was much loved by the players and by the fans'?

🫠

Yes :lol:

9 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Well McCall is on the radio lads so you don't need to scour the stand. 

He has just sang his praises for the club and David Smith.

Sounds like a guy who'd be interested to be part of it...