The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:

The Craig Moore situation is difficult in league one before he got injured he was ripping it up we then brought in Shankland as cover and the rest is history, how many games has he started since we signed Shankland? And his goal return was still almost a goal a game. He can on against Morton in the 5-1 game and turned the game scored a very important goal v Falkirk but had some horrendous misses Talbot in particular comes to mind maybe a 6 month deal like doc had last season may suit both parties.

Or sign Denny Johnstone who got a barrell for Morton a while ago

And get David Goodwillie to play off?

Upgrade by a mile on anything that is left

50 grand might cover DG

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

We’re never going to sign 2 strikers that score 17 or 18 goals a season though.

And it’s not just assists Moffat gets. He links everything from the midfield to the attack.

You can’t drop him for Moore.

Which is why you should bid for David Goodwillie 

50 grand

I am sure you have it after the season that went down 

Which is why you should bid for David Goodwillie 
50 grand
I am sure you have it after the season that went down 

Don’t want us to sign a rapist thanks.

He’s happy at Clyde anyway. He’ll be on a decent wage and probably won’t want to move.

Don’t want Denny Johnstone either. He’s had one decent season and missed about 90% of last season through injury.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Don’t want us to sign a rapist thanks.

He’s happy at Clyde anyway. He’ll be on a decent wage and probably won’t want to move.

Don’t want Denny Johnstone either. He’s had one decent season and missed about 90% of last season through injury.

But you want to sign pals off alledged rapist such as Erskine?

Stay classy mate

Aye Clyde have a bigger support

But there in league 1

I am sure DG would be worth the grand a week Harkins was on

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Yes because Erskine isn’t a rapist.

Please take your shite off this page once and for all.

But he is DG mate and clearly stood by him like plenty off other footballers 

I will stay here thanks since ive watched Ayr since 89 longer than plenty off these keyboard gangsters

I will stay here thanks since ive watched Ayr since 89 longer than plenty off these keyboard gangsters

Don’t really care how long you’ve watched Ayr games for mate. Go comment on the *** thread.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Don’t really care how long you’ve watched Ayr games for mate. Go comment on the *** thread.

I comment on all the threads

And if Ayr dont replace Shanks there is a good chance they will go down next year

And there is going to be a massive gap and center back to fill to

But as we all know strikers getting goals early in the leagues important 

Also mind last year betting Moff would not make double figures in the league 

Ayr need a vast upgrade on the strike force which I understand is very difficult with the finances

Stay classy mate
But there in league 1
It's 'of' you fucking moron!!

7 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Why do alias’ of posters who were correctly banned in the past for spamming/trolling get allowed back on to do the same under another username? Get this *** to f**k.

I was not banned for spamming.

I was never given a reason for being banned actually 

Somebody says it was for large fonts

I was using that day cos I lost my specially made contact lenze

But its sorted now I've had no warnings and everybody is cool on the admin side thanks 

But its typical that you would rather dragged that up rather than talk about who is going to get goals next year for Ayr

And DG never went to jail either life and career ruined cos off it something that might not have actually happened 

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

3 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

But its sorted now I've had no warnings and everybody is cool on the admin side thanks 

But its typical that you would rather dragged that up rather than talk about who is going to get goals next year for Ayr

And DG never went to jail either life and career ruined cos off it something that might not have actually happened 

f**k off.

31 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Stay classy mate

But there in league 1

Mate your poems are shite.

OJ Simpson was not convinced in a court of law only a civil court I take it that does not count them? I for one would not be comfortable taking my 9 year old daughter to the football and celebrating goals scored by some one who has a rape conviction wither thats in a court of law or civil court, the club has no interest and the majority of the fans feel the same way so please drop it.

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:
7 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

OJ Simpson was not convinced in a court of law only a civil court I take it that does not count them? I for one would not be comfortable taking my 9 year old daughter to the football and celebrating goals scored by some one who has a rape conviction wither thats in a court of law or civil court, the club has no interest and the majority of the fans feel the same way so please drop it.

What has your 9 year old daughter have to do with it?

It was a 21 year old woman who invited two men back to her flat

Who also made same allagations to different people in 2011

Are we signing OJ Simpson?