The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Being associated with Goodwillie, as a result of the case and conviction (criminal or civil) is terrible for the clubs image.

Perhaps he is still a very good footballer, but off the field issues could cost the club more through potential lost sponsors, crowd, negative PR than any sort of on-field return would compensate.

He’s not even a target anyway, why the f**k mention him?

What has your 9 year old daughter have to do with it?
It was a 21 year old woman who invited two men back to her flat
Who also made same allagations to different people in 2011
Aye Ok I'll install a belief in my daughter that rape is Ok, I don't care if you have been to more Ayr games than me, been supporting Ayr since 1910, have a disability, have dyslexia your a f***ing c***t now go to f**k.

1 minute ago, super_carson said:

Being associated with Goodwillie, as a result of the case and conviction (criminal or civil) is terrible for the clubs image.

Perhaps he is still a very good footballer, but off the field issues could cost the club more through potential lost sponsors, crowd, negative PR than any sort of on-field return would compensate.

Clyde have gained support with him involved awful argument and they are sponsored to all over the shop

Everybody in here thinking there whiter than white or past and current players dont have there own skeletons in there closets

He’s also a complete fud and was before any of the rape accusations began.

Clyde have gained support with him involved awful argument and they are sponsored to all over the shop
Everybody in here thinking there whiter than white or past and current players dont have there own skeletons in there closets

P&B has its fair share of fucking weirdos but even I’d be surprised if we had a rapist in our midst.

Shankland better not go to fucking Inverness or Dundee United, seen him linked with both this morning, mind you tbh who has he not been linked with.
I don't think he'd go to a team in the championship if he stays in Scotland I think Hibs are the most likely destination but he's most likely going down south.

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Shankland better not go to fucking Inverness or Dundee United, seen him linked with both this morning, mind you tbh who has he not been linked with.

He could do a lot better than either of those clubs. Surely either of them would be a sidewise step rather than the move he deserves?

6 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
18 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:
What has your 9 year old daughter have to do with it?
It was a 21 year old woman who invited two men back to her flat
Who also made same allagations to different people in 2011

Aye Ok I'll install a belief in my daughter that rape is Ok, I don't care if you have been to more Ayr games than me, been supporting Ayr since 1910, have a disability, have dyslexia your a f***ing c***t now go to f**k.

So every guy done with violence don't get to play for Ayr either

Of coarse rape is wrong but so is lying about being raped

And these people should serve the same sentence as the rapist

See court case off 2011

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

Would say Moore deserves a 6 month contract to prove himself, has just had a major operation and will miss whole of pre-season so will take a while until he gets up to speed.

He never really got the opportunity last season of a run in the team to prove himself, i mean first half of the season he couldn't get a start for Moff and Shanks on fire and then second half of the season he came in when the team was rank rotten around Auchinleck time and then got injured himself while Shankland was out.

So deserves another 6 months to try and hopefully get a run of games together and score goals.

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Of coarse rape is wrong but so is lyimg about being raped

See court case off 2011

Are you accusing the woman of lying about it just because he was found not guilty?

Just now, eez-eh said:

Are you accusing the woman of lying about it just because he was found not guilty?

Just now, eez-eh said:

I am talking about the same woman in the same situation in 2011 accousing two other men off rape and losing the case a different case 

Bit strange don't you think any rapist types going near that same woman knowing her past if they knew her past?

See court case off 2011
Name one player in our squad who has been accused of domestic violence or anything similar, sorry to tell you the 70s and 80s are over, if any of our players were convicted of anything like that I would be calling for them to be sacked! Ayr will not be signing Goodwillie and that is the end of it! if you insist are going to continue to post in this forum stop trying to get folk into arguments with youand being attention seeking it's getting boring now.

4 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
12 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:
See court case off 2011

Name one player in our squad who has been accused of domestic violence or anything similar, sorry to tell you the 70s and 80s are over, if any of our players were convicted of anything like that I would be calling for them to be sacked! Ayr will not be signing Goodwillie and that is the end of it! if you insist are going to continue to post in this forum stop trying to get folk into arguments with youand being attention seeking it's getting boring now.

I am not attention seeking.

I am here like everybody else talking about strikers

And worrying about starting the season without to proven goal scorers

And your mentioning domestic violence I never even thought about it

Which was why I said violence its pretty normal for a footballer to have a conviction for fighting inside or outside nightclubs in 2019 not the 70ties

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

8 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I am talking about the same woman in the same situation in 2011 accousing two other men off rape and losing the case a different case 

Bit strange don't you think any rapist types going near that same woman knowing her past if they knew her past?

No, it's not strange, it's exactly the type of target that a wily rapist would choose.

Just now, ayrmad said:

No, it's not strange, it's exactly the type of target that a wily rapist would choose.

I would have thought differently like it would be there last target

As that person has and would go to the police and had done before

But the case went nowhere

So did it happen the first time?

And courts get things wrong all the time