The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Which is why you should bid for David Goodwillie 

50 grand

I am sure you have it after the season that went down 

We could all chip in 50 grand if it meant we never had too listen  to you on this everyday .David goodwillie ffs .

Stop engaging with the absolute roaster. He'll go away on his own, don't feed him.

If you can't just scroll past his posts then put him on your p&b ignore list and spare the rest of us from his awful drivel.

I'd think Shankland is more likely to re-sign for us than sign for another Championship side, the money wouldn't be much better elsewhere (and I'm sure we could pull out stops to get close if it was) and why would he go to the likes of inverness with all the travelling / moving house issues and a new dressing room when he's felt at home here ?

On the Boyd issue, I'd take him as I think although lacking mobility, he'd still fit into our setup and would score us goals just with his know how and finishing ability.

I also don't really think we can compare Moffat to Boyd as their games are completely different as Boyd is a finisher who can hold the ball up, where Moffat is more of a link player nowadays.

Anyway, good reports guys from last night and things looking ok for next season as far as I can see, although I just hope we CAN get Doohan back to the club as that would be massive........

1 hour ago, KierenAAFC said:

I’ve been following your thread the past few weeks and the recent chat really takes the biscuit. Feel for you guys having your thread bombarded with uneducated drivel.

We get quite enough of that on our own thread.

6 hours ago, Buckfast said:

Kris Boyd????   Oh well, that's one less season ticket they can count on. 

Relax.....

Somerset boss McCall revealed: “I phoned Boyd as I thought he would be ideal for our young kids.

“But the first thing he said was: are you trying to get both of us killed?”

It’s not the Killie thing that would put me off Boyd, it’s the fact he’d be in the media daily slevering over The Rangers. I have no desire to see that.
Guy is a Rangers fan though, born and bred. Not his fault. Coming from Tarbolton, he could have been anything [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]